White dots/spots on my Optoma Hd-75-pl help

noking

Hi friends,
I have a Optoma Hd-75 Projector which im using from last 16 months i have used it for around 650 hours,Today when i was watching a movie i noticed some white dots on my screen which i thought were because i was seeing a very old movie later on i was watching another movie and i see the same white dots again visible very clearly in dark/black scenes..has anyone faced a similar problem?what could be the problem..plz help.
thanx

Hi friends,
I have a Optoma Hd-75 Projector which im using from last 16 months i have used it for around 650 hours,Today when i was watching a movie i noticed some white dots on my screen which i thought were because i was seeing a very old movie later on i was watching another movie and i see the same white dots again visible very clearly in dark/black scenes..has anyone faced a similar problem?what could be the problem..plz help.
thanx

although experts would provide some inputs on this.. i wd recommend you to search avsforums and send a mail to optoma customer support for this issue..

I am sure you must have tried this, but do the white dots appear even in movies that you are familiar with?

Reason why I say this is, some movies are shot like that. For Eg: When I watched the movie 300, my heart skipped a beat when I saw those dots. When I checked with others on the forum, they said the movie was shot like that:).

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back