Who loves trance?

audioboy

Anyone here who is a fan of trance? I've recently developed a taste for trance, although i can't seem to find the best sources. Does anyone know best trance composers? Like Armin van Buuren?

Thanks in advance!:eek:hyeah:

I am not sure about mentioned artists but check out this site: Ektoplazm.com.
You can download free music in FLAC and mp3. Make sure you look at the bpm count (Beats Per Minute: higher = faster beats) for each track/album before downloading.
In my experience trance newbies usually download downtempo, progressive, deep trance & ambient genre before moving on to stronger stuff (eg. morning, full on, forest, darkpsy etc.) :D

One more is Jamendo.com wherein you can download all genres of music for free.

Of course most of the albums don't match commercial quality but usually you'll find 1 excellent album in 10.

Enjoy...

Me. Though have been outta touch with the latest happenings in the trance scene for quite some time. Armin van Buuren is quite good, others you can try are Infected Mushroom (hard electronic trance), DJ Tiesto (though not exactly trance but more of electronica), Goa Gil (one upon a time the most happening DJ on the Goa trance scene, still active), Paul Van Dyk (again more of electronica than trance now a days), Chakra & Edi Mis, The Infinity Project, Leftfield (was a very popular DJ for fashion shows), Astral Projection, Chicane etc.

Check this out for some of the best trance numbers ever: Top 400 trance tracks of all time | Listology

cheers

you just hit the sweet spot... :)

If you like Armin, you would definitely like Above & Beyond, Chicane (some tracks), Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, ATB, Arty...list goes on (Mostly vocal and EDM)

Sources are their weekly podcasts (A State of Trance - Armin ; Trance Around the World - Above & Beyond ; Global DJ Broadcast - Markus Schulz ; Cycles Radio - Max Graham) available on soundcloud / their site or torrents

Also, log on to 8tracks and search for "female trance" , vocal trance etc and there are users who have readymade playlists (streaming solution)

Yet another way is through di.fm (yet another streaming alternative)..has dedicated channels for vocal and classic trance..

:))

ATB-DIstant Earth,Memories,7 years..Above & Beyond,Paul Van Dyk, Aly & Fila,Adam K & Soha, Andrew Bayer,Pete tong,David guetta,ARMIN van burren ,Ronski Speed, Micheal Cassette,Aruna,Mark eteson,Boom Jinx,Kaskade,Dash Berlin,robert miles,nalin n kane...enjoy
Pure Bliss Vocals

how did Tiesto miss a mention... white label euphoria and progressive sessions are perhaps one of the best around. in search of sunrise series... i could go on forever...

Tapatalk ka jalwa !!!

oh re read and found nindo has already mentioned tiesto.

i would suggest start with chicane... go through atb, Schiller, dyk, oakenfold, tiesto, armin vb... once you taste these there is a whole new world out there.

Goa could be a hard start, try asura's code eternity to begin... if you like it, will suggest more

Tapatalk ka jalwa !!!

oh re read and found nindo has already mentioned tiesto.

i would suggest start with chicane... go through atb, Schiller, dyk, oakenfold, tiesto, armin vb... once you taste these there is a whole new world out there.

Goa could be a hard start, try asura's code eternity to begin... if you like it, will suggest more

Tapatalk ka jalwa !!!

Asura: Code Eternity (CD) - Ultimae Records - Psyshop

nice site.

This is all PSY & Goa.

The question is do you like music like this ??

AVB & Tiesto & John 00 Flemming etc. are commercial House / Electronica.

The issue is what is your preferred option ?

Thanks a lot everyone. I've got more answers than i expected. What a wonderful community! Thanks to all! Truly appreciate it.

Asura: Code Eternity (CD) - Ultimae Records - Psyshop

nice site.

This is all PSY & Goa.

The question is do you like music like this ??

AVB & Tiesto & John 00 Flemming etc. are commercial House / Electronica.

The issue is what is your preferred option ?

thanks bhagwan...

im glued to this site most of my browsing time. some artists on it are more ambient than sheer goa. they're a great listen during the last few hours of the day...

Tapatalk on my cdma S2 !!!

Anyone here who is a fan of trance? I've recently developed a taste for trance, although i can't seem to find the best sources. Does anyone know best trance composers? Like Armin van Buuren?

Thanks in advance!:eek:hyeah:

he's awesom aint he? i dont like trance much... but i do like his work....

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back