wi fi shows no internt...

My VU premium Android LED is connecting to my Wi-Fi network but always shows new internet while my Android mobile is connecting to the same network and working well I have reset and switch on off my my Wi-Fi Internet several times but off no avail please suggest...

My sony tv sometimes shows " wifi has no internet". I just off my built-in wifi and on again. Then works fine after few moments.

Hello There,

I also had issues very similar to this on my iffalcon TV. There is some auto sync time that needs to be switched on or off and it does the trick. It worked for me. You may try this.

Regards,
PRasanna KV

My sony tv sometimes shows " wifi has no internet". I just off my built-in wifi and on again. Then works fine after few moments.

I too face the same issue at times and do the same thing.

Any permanent solution?

Check what bandwidth the tv support? Is the router dual band? Check on mobile by connecting to both bands and see if both have connectivity? I had this issue with mine where the 2.4ghz band was almost dead, however the 5ghz band had good connectivity.

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back