Will LG OLED C9 price drop after CX launch?

paras0710

Hi , want to know if LG Oled C9's price will drop after CX launch? Is anybody familiar with pricing of C8 last year when C9 launched can answer i guess.

Hi , want to know if LG Oled C9's price will drop after CX launch? Is anybody familiar with pricing of C8 last year when C9 launched can answer i guess.
Cx will be mostly made available after the c9 stocks are cleared. Yeah few sellers may have stock when cx is launched but the price of the cx will be very high and hence the c9 price will remain the same. The lowest the c9 was sold during Diwali for 1.85L including cash back Offers.

After covid,all rules going to change.and changes will hamper purchase power of many.i will not surprise if you see c9 in showcase even for 2 years like we are seeing unsoled 65fz1000 2018 model .

Reliance digital store here in Delhi are mad selling 55 c9 for 1.70 not lowering the price even when their website mentions 149999. Sargam electronics asking 1.40 + all offers currently going on didnt ask.whats minus free tv. reliance have it on display but Sargam says nobody buys display Oled unit so its not on display Neat. Current offers are not good. If they offer 3 year warranty offer again i will buy on this price as well.

Lg is in huge loss.according to their statements they are confident that the demand for oled will be high in q4 . that means they will create demand by many possibilities.finger crossed.

LG Delhi warehouse is near my cousins Petrol Pump he knows somebody there i had visited warehouse in past i think i will ask them if they can get me C9 at lower price than this. The problem with warehouse is that we still need dealer to complete the buying process.

They also have factory seconds section there with little to none cosmetic defects and cheaper prices at same warranty. But cant take risk of seconds with oled.

Screenshot_20200531-194410822_1.jpg

Last edited:
Have you noticed,lg website continue to add new product under comming soon category.these products already available worldwide like uk,usa and Australia.i hope we will see them in june.this 15 aug will be celibrate on disscaunt too.fin crossed

I think it's better to buy C9 65 right now, it's very unlikely for the price to drop too much. Already Reliance digital has exhausted their stocks in Chennai and all are trying to liquidate the stocks now before the arrival of CX. Since the Covid cases are in raise, its the best time to get quarantined with OLED (on a lighter note).

Reliance digital store here in Delhi are mad selling 55 c9 for 1.70 not lowering the price even when their website mentions 149999. Sargam electronics asking 1.40 + all offers currently going on didnt ask.whats minus free tv. reliance have it on display but Sargam says nobody buys display Oled unit so its not on display Neat. Current offers are not good. If they offer 3 year warranty offer again i will buy on this price as well.
Before lockdown Sargam gave me 1.8 Quote for c9 when all cash card benefits were expired, I wanted to buy with warranty then I learned they are not giving any warranty on panels ( burn in) I stepped out of this I am still holding my decision just in case if you are holding till June end you can count me in for buying together

LG Delhi warehouse is near my cousins Petrol Pump he knows somebody there i had visited warehouse in past i think i will ask them if they can get me C9 at lower price than this. The problem with warehouse is that we still need dealer to complete the buying process.

They also have factory seconds section there with little to none cosmetic defects and cheaper prices at same warranty. But cant take risk of seconds with oled.

View attachment 45978
can u share few details where is it located. i am looking to buy one as well. will be helpful if u can get me connected

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back