Wireless Speakers/ Soundbar

sourav_cool35

Hello people i am new to hifivision
will be glad if you people can help me out
I am planning to buy a home theatre for my room but i cannot do with the wires hanging on me.
My budget is Maximum Rs. 25000/-
Please suggest me which soundbar should i buy.
I have also heard about the wireless rear speakers... can anyone detail me about those and will that be a good option??
Also please suggest the best place to buy the products in kolkata

As far as I am aware, good soundbars are in the 50K to 100K range and out of your budget. Philips, Yamaha, and Sonodyne make soundbars.

Wireless speakers are just starting to emerge in the market and the kinks have not yet bee ironed out. The have limitations in terms of their bandwidth to carry all frequencies, Im addition they are also very susceptible to crosstalk from mobile phones and cordless instruments.

For your budget the best bet would be a HTIB system from Onlyo, Philips, LG, or Samsung.

Cheers

Hello people i am new to hifivision
will be glad if you people can help me out
I am planning to buy a home theatre for my room but i cannot do with the wires hanging on me.
My budget is Maximum Rs. 25000/-
Please suggest me which soundbar should i buy.
I have also heard about the wireless rear speakers... can anyone detail me about those and will that be a good option??
Also please suggest the best place to buy the products in kolkata

Welcome to HiFi. Ensure you search before you post as mostly they would have been discussed. This will ensure we keep the forum clean and usable :)

Check my thread on sound bar: http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater-box/6033-any-experience-sound-bars.html

Wireless Spakers: This is not wireless in the true sense. F0r 25k what you will get is wireless system which basically will avoid running a wire from the UNit to rear speakers all other wires remain the same.

So yiou still have wires running to connect your front two speakers and sub. The unit will connect wirelessly to one of your rear speaker. From that rear you have to connect the other rear speaker using wire :)

Its a marketing joke :mad: and they call it wireless!

Thanks for ur replies..
However will samsung soundbar with dvdp fit my budget..? Nd which one is better samsung or sonodyne?

Suggest continue u r queries in the thread we had specified. This will help us consolidate queries in one place and avoid duplicate threads

Back