Wireless Speakers

abhispra

Hello All,

Novice here - First message on the forum!

I am looking for help in buying speakers for personal use specifically for audio. I do not intend to use it for Video/TV. My primary source would be Spotify/iTunes over Bluetooth or WiFi. I have a set of 2.1 Altec lansing speakers bought a long back but they don't seem to do justice. My budget is about 25-30K.

I initially started with 2 options
1> Harman kardon aura studio 2
2> Bose soundtouch 20

But after browsing this forum and hifimart/proaudiohome i'm more confused. Please help.

Two ways you can go about it. Get powered speakers, or two passive speakers and an amplifier.
Look at brand's like swan's 2.0 or 2.1 systems. Bunch of options at bajaao.com for browsing for now. Get a Bluetooth adapter and you should be set. I would look beyond the two options you have listed, much better performance than those two can be had at your budget. Don't hurry, wait for other members to chime in. If you are cool with used, check the for sale section.
And yea, welcome to the forum.

Two ways you can go about it. Get powered speakers, or two passive speakers and an amplifier.
Look at brand's like swan's 2.0 or 2.1 systems. Bunch of options at bajaao.com for browsing for now. Get a Bluetooth adapter and you should be set. I would look beyond the two options you have listed, much better performance than those two can be had at your budget. Don't hurry, wait for other members to chime in. If you are cool with used, check the for sale section.
And yea, welcome to the forum.
Thank you tuff! I am leaning towards powered speaker(s). I have been looking around trying to understand the nuances. I have read other members referring to Marshal/Edifier as well but not sure where to or how to narrow down the choices. Hopefully other members would also chime in!

I initially started with 2 options
1> Harman kardon aura studio 2
2> Bose soundtouch 20

If all in one device is what you are looking for then one of these would do just fine.. However if you wish to build a system with separates then you may consider the below option..

My primary source would be Spotify/iTunes over Bluetooth or WiFi.My budget is about 25-30K.

FX Audio D160E from aliexpress for abt 10K, imported to India - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FX-...lgo_pvid=687b73ad-5197-4301-a5be-de636a4609a3
HTB10w6iavfsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXaI.jpg

This has Bluetooth, USB input to connect laptop / PC, Aux input, USB & SD card input to play digital files, powered by an (laptop) adaptor.. An yes with a remote.. Dimensions of these digital amplifiers are almost the same as Set-top-box (or) even tinier than them..

You may spend the rest 20K for any speakers that you like..

Back