Wireless TV Signal Transmitter

madbullram

Okay this could be stupid question, nevertheless I am gonna ask.

I was thinking of fixing a Small TV in kitchen so that my mom can watch her serial from there or listen to carnatic concerts. Decided to run additional wires but the problem is i will either have chip few portions of the wall to run the cable or run it using a casing which means it seen outside.

Was just wondering, like cordless phones, do we have a transmitter for video signal which can have multiple receivers that can be attached to the TVs there by eliminating the need for wiring?

I think its called AV Transmitters, are they available in India?

Last edited:
Okay this could be stupid question, nevertheless I am gonna ask.

I was thinking of fixing a Small TV in kitchen so that my mom can watch her serial from there or listen to carnatic concerts. Decided to run additional wires but the problem is i will either have chip few portions of the wall to run the cable or run it using a casing which means it seen outside.

Was just wondering, like cordless phones, do we have a transmitter for video signal which can have multiple receivers that can be attached to the TVs there by eliminating the need for wiring?

I think its called AV Transmitters, are they available in India?

You need something like this Philips SLV3220/05 Wireless TV link: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo. Not sure if it is available in India though.

Well, i have do seen some wireless vga transmitters on ebay which u can plug to projector and avoid running cables, but dunno how good they are and whether we have a similar setup for tv's or not

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back