Wires/Convertors etc required to connect my old amp, dvd player, wii, to my new LG c9 TV

Sandesh

Hey guys,

It would be great if you can list the items/convertors/wires etc I would require to connect my new LG c9 TV to old amp, dvd player, wii? It would be great if you can suggest some brands also (preferably in the mid range), so I can pick them off Amazon? Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Hey guys,

It would be great if you can list the items/convertors/wires etc I would require to connect my new LG c9 TV to old amp, dvd player, wii? It would be great if you can suggest some brands also (preferably in the mid range), so I can pick them off Amazon? Thanks in advance for helping me out!
Hi,
Congrats !!
Share the images of your amp,DVD player ,wii
( preferebly backside view ) FM can help with those info

Hey guys,

What are the connectivity options? Amp could be rca inputs, a simple optical from tv to fiio d03k to amp should do it. Old dvd player could be tricky.

MaSh

That's great. You seem to have everything except hdmi. Use the various optical and coaxial inputs on the amp to connect your devices. Dvd player video can go direct to tv.

MaSh

Any chance that I can use some convertor?
You may have to look the link attached here.
RCA to HDMI converter. and you have to connect hdmi cable to TV and I beleive there is a coax cable in your DVD player so the same cable can be connected to your amp.
NOTE - U may experience lip sync issues and Video quality may not be good as RCA is a down converted video signal and may not look good in your 4K TV.

I would not prefer using the DVD player which has RCA in 4K TV.Its your call
atb.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back