Planning to build wooden headshell. Its lockdown design
Now waiting for lockdown to get lifted.
It will be made out of Sheesham.

Attachments

• 23957CCB-367F-46D4-ABD5-956F88B215DC.jpeg
    23957CCB-367F-46D4-ABD5-956F88B215DC.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Yes, thats on card. But I am not an expert in handling cartridge.
This is just a fun project, had some spare time and was looking for SPU headshell for my SMG 212.

I'm waiting for you to design a cartridge and headshell that snap into place without those thin wires needing to be pushed in! And a swivel that automatically tracks the record grooves and adjusts the tracking angle and alignment ;)
Build a linear tonearm

Regards
Sachin

It is splendid and exactly what I hoped to find some day. One of my office colleagues and fellow hi-fi aficionado from Berlin gifted me this rare Shure M91 MGD cartridge complete with original Shure NB 71 stylus in great shape. I think this model was manufactured specifically for Dual and hence it does not have a half-inch mount. I have been looking forward to operationalizing this one for some time. First I have to figure out a way to release the cartridge from the Dual mount. Here are some pictures:

Shure-1.jpgShure-2.jpg Shure-3.jpgShure-4.jpg

I'm waiting for you to design a cartridge and headshell that snap into place without those thin wires needing to be pushed in! And a swivel that automatically tracks the record grooves and adjusts the tracking angle and alignment ;)
solutions for both requirements already exist:
for requirement 1, there is the p-mount cartridge :)
for requirement 2, there is the already a design available, check out the tonearm of the Garrard Zero turntable or the GE A1-500 tonearm

It is splendid and exactly what I hoped to find some day. One of my office colleagues and fellow hi-fi aficionado from Berlin gifted me this rare Shure M91 MGD cartridge complete with original Shure NB 71 stylus in great shape. I think this model was manufactured specifically for Dual and hence it does not have a half-inch mount. I have been looking forward to operationalizing this one for some time. First I have to figure out a way to release the cartridge from the Dual mount. Here are some pictures:
If its just glue then it wont be that big issue yo remove. Thin knife will do the job.

If its just glue then it wont be that big issue yo remove. Thin knife will do the job.
Ok let me give it a try

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back