WR Man

ali72

So what is WR man I see on forum sites expert at? A certain product or in solving product mysteries? ;)

So what is WR man I see on forum sites expert at? A certain product or in solving product mysteries? ;)

LG WRman Sherlock
Hello, ali72! Well, the three of us are experts in different things! LG WRman Greg is our Team Leader, so he will generally answer any questions about LG World Record products! LG WRman Joy specializes in Home Appliances, and I am an expert on Home Entertainment products.

Personally, I am a big fan of Sherlock! So yes, I sometimes liken myself him when I try to figure out various product mysteries. Thus, I absolutely love solving riddles and puzzles all the time! I love that "ah-ha!" moment when you figure out the answer to a very hard riddle.

With that said, would like you to hear a riddle? And if I tell you one, you have to promise me not to look up the answer online! If you give up, I will tell you the answer eventually myself. What do you say?

I am not so sure about ali...but count me in....Lets start...

Last edited:
All above are from same gang I believe, why playing around guys, start the play.:p:p

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Alright! Here is your riddle!

A person lives on the 6th floor of an apartment building. On rainy days, he takes the elevator straight up to the 6th floor to get home. However, on sunny days, he only takes the elevator up to the 3rd floor, gets off, and takes the stairs the rest of the way up.

Why?

Have fun figuring it out! If you need any hints, you may ask "yes" or "no" questions only. And remember, no cheating!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Alright! Here is your riddle!

A person lives on the 6th floor of an apartment building. On rainy days, he takes the elevator straight up to the 6th floor to get home. However, on sunny days, he only takes the elevator up to the 3rd floor, gets off, and takes the stairs the rest of the way up.

Why?

Have fun figuring it out! If you need any hints, you may ask "yes" or "no" questions only. And remember, no cheating!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Well, because the man is a short in height and can't reach the upbottom of the elevators. but with his umbrellla he can do it.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Wow, you guys are pretty smart. The answer is indeed because the person is either short, or simply a child. It took me quite a while to figure this one out. Here's another riddle for you guys!

A man walk into a bar and asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender, instead of giving the man a glass of water, pulls out a gun from beneath the counter, points it at the man's head, then puts it away. The man then says "thank you" and leaves.

Why?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

The man had the hiccups. He asked the bartender for a glass of water to cure the hiccups. However, the bartender instead scared the hiccups out of the man by pointing a gun at him. Since the bartender cured his hiccups, the man thanked him and left.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Well, you seem to have gotten those answers pretty quickly!

Now, here's another riddle for you!

There is an empty room and the door is locked. The window is open, and a storm is raging outside. On floor is broken glass, some water, and... Sue's dead body. No one came in or out of the room, and it wasn't a suicide. How did Sue die?

Poor Sue. But the mystery must be solved! Remember, you may ask "yes" or "no" questions to try to figure this out!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

LG WRman Sherlock here!

Well, you seem to have gotten those answers pretty quickly!

Now, here's another riddle for you!

There is an empty room and the door is locked. The window is open, and a storm is raging outside. On floor is broken glass, some water, and... Sue's dead body. No one came in or out of the room, and it wasn't a suicide. How did Sue die?

Poor Sue. But the mystery must be solved! Remember, you may ask "yes" or "no" questions to try to figure this out!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Took me a lot of time for me to solve....
Sue is a fish.....isn't she? The aquarium broke down due to the strom

How are you so good?! Alright, here's the next one:

There are 3 light switches that can only be set "ON" or "OFF" outside of a room. Only one of those switches controls the light bulb inside the room. How can you figure out which switch controls the light bulb while only entering the room ONCE?

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

I think LG WR man is an expert, who solves product mysteries, as well as resolves the customer issues about the LG products, be it 3D TV, Refrigerator and what not.

You turn on two switches wait 5 min. and turn one of the switches off! go in the next room the cold one belongs to the switch you never turned on..the warm one the switch you only left on 5 min and the lite one to the switch that is turned on! :) ;)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back