WTB 7.1 speakers / receiver .. budget 65K

coolraghav

I'm interested in purchasing some (satellite or bookshelf only) 7.1 setup (basically which could be also used for multi-channel listening) for my dining room which will be put up with D8000 or vt30 55/65" led/plasma.

My audio guy suggested me hts 5400 whereas reading the reviews here and prices abroad, i dont think its worth it.

I asked pro-fx (advanced audio solutions pvt ltd) to make something under my budget, proposed solution is as follows.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DLdFZrblNOeDNwN3lmWkZnLVRPUXVHR3c&output=html

Please advise, I can get denon 1712 if thats better. Can extend my budget.

Thanks

Last edited:
Better get Denon 1911 AVR and for Speakers you can check these.

Energy take classic
Boston Soundware 5.1
Tannoy HTS
Klipsch HDT-500

Better get Denon 1911 AVR and for Speakers you can check these.

Energy take classic
Boston Soundware 5.1
Tannoy HTS
Klipsch HDT-500

Thanks for your reply Kittu, Can you tell me pricing and from where I can get these? (in Delhi)

I am not sure about Delhi , but our member avidyarthy can help you find some in delhi.

Mean while you can contact htstore.in (to get prices from bangalore) :)

Some of the onkyo HTIB packages are in your budget, but their quality will not match to what I have suggested. Better look for one of these and add front tower speakers or big bookshelfs later to make it 7.1.

Some of the onkyo HTIB packages are in your budget, but their quality will not match to what I have suggested. Better look for one of these and add front tower speakers or big bookshelfs later to make it 7.1.

whats the best price in india i can get for denon 1911 ?

1912 is network enabled, has airplay (matters only if you are apple customer I guess), GUI overlay over HDMI and Audyssey MutiEQ XT (over Audyssey MutiEQ of 1911).
1911 has upscaling which 1912 does not.

Last edited:
1912 is network enabled, has airplay (matters only if you are apple customer I guess), GUI overlay over HDMI and Audyssey MutiEQ XT (over Audyssey MutiEQ of 1911).
1911 has upscaling which 1912 does not.

why did they plan to drop that ? doesn't it help @ all ?

why did they plan to drop that ? doesn't it help @ all ?

Upscaling is present 2312 onwards. On the other hand onkyo 609 (comaprable with 1912) has 4k upscaling. I have no idea on how upscaling in any of these performs as I have a 29"CRT SD TV :p.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back