7.1 ch 4K upscaling home theater limited budget

Its been a month since I ordered the Marantz SR5008 with Soundvision, Pune. I am told that it is stuck in customs. Got the same story from another dealer. I am told that all the electronic equipment (including mobiles, laptops, etc.)is struck in customs since March beginning as each piece is being tested for rated wattage.

Has anyone of you also come across this "story"? Anybody has a readily available SR5008 with full warranty?

Hi Sumitpune

Sad to hear that the AVR you desire is stuck in customs....you can check online with MZ Audio Boston Soundbars - Docks and Boston A Series Speakers Supplier and Distributor | M. Z. Audio Distribution, India, Mumbai or FairDeal Welcome to FairDeal Electronics or Techno Guru TechnoGuru - Home Theatres | Speakers | Amplifiers | AVR | Cables | CCTV | Automation | Security | LifeStyle | Turntables | Intrusion | Acoustics - Techno Guru - Online Store

See who can offer the desired AVR for a suitable price with delivery to Pune and go ahead...

Hope this helps

Y..

Marantz NR has 180W consumption for 5 channels.. Which is roughly 35w/Channel...

Where as Denon X 1000 has 390W consumption for 5 channels, which is roughly 80w/Channel....

What about losses and powr required for other processes?
I heard loses are 50-60 % is that true??

What about losses and powr required for other processes?
I heard loses are 50-60 % is that true??

I too read some articles, where they said that most AVR are Class AB amplification, where they are only 50 ~ 60% efficient.... So that is true, then the above numbers would drop more :eek:hyeah:

I think by other processes you meant video processing... I guess they might not consume much power...

Hi sumit,

congrats on your purchase, it can be quite a daunting and challenging task but I am happy you found what you were looking for. I was just a bit scared you would order something without hearing. Always go for the systems that you can demo. It's no use going for the best speakers if you are unable to listen to them. Audio is very subjective so you must hear before you decide.

Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back