Need Help with Home theater setup

Is SVS PB 2000 for 90k worth?
I compared SVS PB-2000 with Ascendo SV-12 in my room and preferred Ascendo. It has very good output between 40-80Hz and with proper placement extends down to 20Hz.

My recommendations for 12” ported are Ascendo, XTZ and Rhythmik.

I compared SVS PB-2000 with Ascendo SV-12 in my room and preferred Ascendo. It has very good output between 40-80Hz and with proper placement extends down to 20Hz.

My recommendations for 12” ported are Ascendo, XTZ and Rhythmik.
But SVS service is really good i have heard. And with 5 years warranty.

Is SVS PB 2000 for 90k worth?
Is it a used one? . I think new one costs > 1.1 Lakhs. If its used one then try getting it for 70 to 75k. It's good sub woofer at this price.

Othe Subs to consider , might cost you more than >=1 lakh
REL HT/1205
XTZ 12" Sub
Rythemic 12" sub

If possible try to audition these subs yourself and decide best.

Is it a used one? . I think new one costs > 1.1 Lakhs. If its used one then try getting it for 70 to 75k. It's good sub woofer at this price.

Othe Subs to consider , might cost you more than >=1 lakh
REL HT/1205
XTZ 12" Sub
Rythemic 12" sub

If possible try to audition these subs yourself and decide best.
It's a new sub with 5 years warranty. I am more inclinded towards SVS as they have good support in Delhi area which is near by.
Rel HT 1205 Is 95K. Also not ported.
Rhythmik is quite more i think 1.5 for FVX12.
I am also looking into PB2000 pro for around 1.15. Is it worth over Pb2000 ?

NOTE: Any contact no for Rhythmik sub dealer?

Should i opt for expert consultancy for HT installments and calibration for 10k?

They will finalise the speaker placements and help the electrician with the wiring..
Mount atmos and surround speakers.
Callibrate the system.
Mount projector and screen.

To me its a bit unbelievable that you can get all that done for 10k. But if you are getting someone for that low a price and you are sure they are honest and capable, please go for it.

Should i opt for expert consultancy for HT installments and calibration for 10k?

They will finalise the speaker placements and help the electrician with the wiring..
Mount atmos and surround speakers.
Callibrate the system.
Mount projector and screen.
If they can do all of that at that price, please take it, eyes shut.

Back