Xgimi Z6 Polar vs Optoma HD300 vs jmgo n7L

Compudex

Budget range 50k for projector ,
Dedicated home theatre 18ft x 24ft
Screen pull down 100-120
Daylight controlled but backside of pull down is full windows, no wall.

Usage : Once in a 15 days movies with friends, or else just music. Room is dedicated HT on 2nd Floor of the house, without TV. But a guest room aside with Acoustic wall, No carpet.

Placement : Must need pullout screen as both end of the room has Balcony , so big slider and almost no wall where projector will throw.
Projector will be ceiling mount, fixed. Can be placed at anywhere from 4ft to 20ft away from screen.

Dedicated HDMI will be connected to Pioneer lx303 , 5.2.4 setup. (5hdmi input, 2out)
So all other Video and Audio will be routed via Pioneer, like TV setup box , Internet , Amazon FireTV, PS4 .
No Android needed on Projector as Pioneer will take care rest. (Firestick on Pioneer)

Considering all above fact and (if correction is not needed on setup via Pioneer lx303 var)

Please guide me on selecting projector , so far I zeroed down to Xmigi Z6 vs jmgo n7L vs Optoma HD 300
Xmigi h2 is also a good option but I don’t think I will be using it inbuilt android or other features for extra bucks.

Tejas

I don't have any personal experience with this projectors but Epson UB 05 is a business projector and will have poor contrast ratio as it is a low cost LCD projector (unless you planning to use it in ambient lights). With Xmigi and Jmgo you won't get Indian warranty. I suggest to go fo BenQ W1050 for around 60k or BenQ W1090 for around 70k. If you don't want to go for DLP then you can go for Epson 570 Home Entertainment projector, it's not much different than EB 05 though.

Epson tw650 will be the best projector in your budget. I have been using it for last few months and very Happy with it. The advantage of going with Epson will be that you would be getting warranty which I don't think will be there in other projectors mentioned in your option.

Xmigi h2 is also a good option but I don’t think I will be using it inbuilt android or other features for extra bucks.

I have been an Xgimi H1 user for the last 2 years.. Get the Xgimi H2 if you can.. I don't use android on projector nor the Harman speakers.. H2 has more brightness than H1.. This will help you go for a bigger screen in future if you can.. Your rooms size seems large..

Dedicated home theatre 18ft x 24ft Screen pull down 100-120

Why settle for 120 inch when you can do bigger screen for your room size?.. Is it because pull down screens aren't aval greater than 120 inch?..

Yes, pull down is the concern and there is no wall behind it but big window slider covering 90% of wall., so I must need pull down .

Epson tw650 will be the best projector in your budget. I have been using it for last few months and very Happy with it. The advantage of going with Epson will be that you would be getting warranty which I don't think will be there in other projectors mentioned in your option.
I don’t care for warranty , ignoring that I think Epsom is still behind jgmo and Xgimi h1

Yes, pull down is the concern and there is no wall behind it but big window slider covering 90% of wall., so I must need pull down .

What is your budget for projection screen?.. If you are looking at inexpensive options, amazon.in has few options, should be under 10K max..

I have been an Xgimi H1 user for the last 2 years.. Get the Xgimi H2 if you can.. I don't use android on projector nor the Harman speakers.. H2 has more brightness than H1.. This will help you go for a bigger screen in future if you can.. Your rooms size seems large..

Why settle for 120 inch when you can do bigger screen for your room size?.. Is it because pull down screens aren't aval greater than 120 inch?..
Hi elangoas can you confirm if these xgimi H1 ,H2 ,Z6 can play hdcp 2.2 content perhaps thru firestick 4k or Nvidia shield . Thanks a lot

Hi elangoas can you confirm if these xgimi H1 ,H2 ,Z6 can play hdcp 2.2 content perhaps thru firestick 4k or Nvidia shield . Thanks a lot

Sorry, not aware of HDCP 2.2 content..Bluray disc playback?..I don't have any discs or Fire TV.. But I have connected Nvidia shield to AVR to Projector (H1).. For streaming or BR Rip playback, haven't had any issues..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back