Xtreamer PRO owners Thread

For a clean upgrade,

insert the pen drive from north-easterly direction at degree of 45 , hold your breath for two seconds and insert.

then , stand on your head upside down in front of the PRO and hold the remote with your mouth and press the keys.

Don't breathe when the upgrade is going on as this may crash your device and cause a reboot.

After installation, pray with your eyes closed and put a small tika on the pro and break a coconut. Wooooosh....... ur upgrade is succesful !

thnks

For a clean upgrade,

insert the pen drive from north-easterly direction at degree of 45 , hold your breath for two seconds and insert.

then , stand on your head upside down in front of the PRO and hold the remote with your mouth and press the keys.

Don't breathe when the upgrade is going on as this may crash your device and cause a reboot.

After installation, pray with your eyes closed and put a small tika on the pro and break a coconut. Wooooosh....... ur upgrade is succesful !

thnks

I think you are following "vaastu compliance",feng shui procedure may be different.
Also this is European product made in china so european Witchcraft and Wizardry and Feng Shui needs to be considered.
( Just my 2 nibu-mirchies)

The Feng Shui procedure for upgrade, I didnt mention but here it is :

Cover the Xtreamer Pro in a reddish white cloth and place it in the South by South-east corner of your house.
It should be facing the doorway and be away from window.
Hang a windchime on 90 degrees above it and place a pyramid just by it.
After 48 hrs, remove it from the corner and do the upgrade.

If the upgrade does not work, pls try this procedure again and if it still fails,
change the pyramid, windchime and if possible, your house.

thanks for reminding , Hemant.
Other experts can provide the WIthcraft Upgrade.
PS : A beta of how to install is being released; pls wait for it.

thanks

Last edited:
has anyone upgraded xpro to 2.52? i tried to update xtreamering manually but failed to do so. I have 2tb internal wd hdd partioned. i created a folder named scripts with all the files inside. but when i clicked on 1 on xtreamering sheet, it sayas no hdd.. then later no updates.. any advice?

xtremerpro is very good product , me and my lots of friends are using playing almost all video ..and very good feedback , m awaited for 3d video support for my xtremerpro .

Congrats Hemant... I just ordered a Zinwell ZP 500 yesterday from eBay...Whenever I see someone talking about a media player, I see you on that thread....looking for confirmation on Master Audio and True HD stuff.. I am glad you finalized on the XP. All the best. :):clapping:

Got my Xtreamer PRO from N.V.TRADING day before yesterday..

Sohit shipped the product immediately & i received it yesterday but was very disappointed with my product :sad:

I upgraded to the latest firmware 2.5.2 & faced a lot of issues with the player

* The playback of HD videos was never smooth & it stuck frequently

* HD audio didn't passthrough my ONKYO HT6200 amplifier, sometimes when it passed the audio also stuttered.

* Youtube HD video playback was also lagging at some places especially DARK KNIGHT HD 1080p trailer

* Sharing with my PC also had its share of issues.

* The setup file ".xtr" was not recognized at all, i used only the emergency firmware.

* Sohit called up today to check whether i got the product & i told him about the issues, he asked me not to worry & wanted me to mail to [email protected].

* Now I have sent the product back, total expenses = Rs.14,900( Xtreamer Pro ) + 600( extra damage for the courier charges for sending the product back :mad: )

I sincerely hope Xtreamer lives up to its promises of full HD support coz thats the main reason i opted for the product after extensive research on hifivision.com :confused:

P.S : I spent the whole day going through all the troubleshooting methods in various forums & I upgraded the firmware as shown in the youtube video.

P.P.S : Sohit, do attend my calls, i'm confused why you aren't attending my calls.
:cool:

I sincerely hope Xtreamer lives up to its promises of full HD support coz thats the main reason i opted for the product after extensive research on hifivision.com :confused:

I'm very sorry for the negative feedback, the entire issue was resolved :yahoo:

The culprit was my laptop which i found out has WiFi probs of late, I tested the same clips with my sata 3.5" harddisk & it played with the HD audio :)

Anyways SOHIT checked the product I sent & replaced it with a new one :clapping:

Am extremely happy with my Xtreamer Pro now

Hello guys !

First of all sorry if this question was already answered. I would like to know if Xtreamer Pro allows me to access its content from other devices (acting as a kind of a NAS) like my PC, other mediacenters, etc. I know it is not a NAS so I don't expect lots of features on this way, but I just want a basic access, like playing movies from XT Pro on other devices.

Thanks in advance !

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back