Xtreamer PRO owners Thread

Can somebody please suggest a place from where I can buy an Xtreamer Pro in Kolkata. If not available in kolkata, am ready to order in some other city also who can courier it to kolkata.
Thanks.

I had purchased an Xtreamer Pro in the month of March 2011. I have already started facing a lot of problems in this unit. Already my internal 2.0 TB HDD with more than 700GB of data been corrupted and now the unit shows a lot of flickering while playing movies through the USB. The unit is still under warranty so i tried calling Mr. Sumit of N.V. Trading but his phone seems to be switched off for the last one week. i don't know what to do? Rs. 15000/= gone down the drain. As a last resort have sent them a mail. Let me see if i get a response. Did not expect such a faulty unit from Xtreamer after read so many good reviews about the product. Before that had been using WDTV for 2 years never faced any problem.

I had purchased an Xtreamer Pro in the month of March 2011. I have already started facing a lot of problems in this unit. Already my internal 2.0 TB HDD with more than 700GB of data been corrupted and now the unit shows a lot of flickering while playing movies through the USB. The unit is still under warranty so i tried calling Mr. Sumit of N.V. Trading but his phone seems to be switched off for the last one week. i don't know what to do? Rs. 15000/= gone down the drain. As a last resort have sent them a mail. Let me see if i get a response. Did not expect such a faulty unit from Xtreamer after read so many good reviews about the product. Before that had been using WDTV for 2 years never faced any problem.

Anyone having any contact phone no. of Xtreamerindia/N.V. Trading/Sumit please help I cannot contact them.
Thanks in advance.

I am also waiting to buy the prodigy. Lets hope it comes to India soon.

Anyone tried ordering from the main website which is based in HK? How much time does it take to deliver to India?

Hello, I have a couple of questions -

1. I have a few HD audio movies with me but unfortunately my AVR cannot handle HD audio. Is there a way I can downmix it to DD or DTS in pro?
2. Has anybody tried xtreamering? I tried it with a wired connection but the youtube vids just don't play. Any ideas?

:cheers:

My XT Pro keeps blinking on boot and never actually boots up. I have tried emergency firmware restore(using three keys on remote) but it hasn't helped. Earlier this problem was intermittent and would go away if i re-plugged but now it doesnt move beyond flashing lights. Any thoughts?

Though I doubt, but is there any place to get it repaired if its a hardware issue in Delhi/NCR.

Hi friends, just signed up to ask what would be the size (dimensions) of the xtreamer exhaust fan (that's at the back) and if possible what sort of connection cable does it use?

L x W x Thickness

My XT Pro fan is working fine, but needs a little nudge to get it to start rotating. I was wondering if I should / could change it myself.

Any help, much appreciated!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back