Yamaha 465 avr + canton 120mx or yamaha 465 avr + jamo 402s or hk 11 system

sets_2009

Hi Guys,
This is my first post on this forum. I have recently become a member of this group but in this short time I have gained a lot from your valuable querries and replies

I am looking for a 5.1 channel home theater system for room size of 20 ft * 10 ft .
I plan to use the system for 50% movies 40% music and others. I have shortlisted the following combinations of speaker and AVR :-

1. YAMAHA 465 AVR + CANTON MOVIE 120MX (Including cables) - 54K
2. YAMAHA 465 AVR + JAMO 402 - 65K
3. HARMON KARDON HKTS CINESYSTEM 11 with HK155 AVR - 65K

I need your suggestions as to which one is a better combination and also if there are any other options I can look for kindly let me know.

My budget is anywhere between 50k-60k

Regards
Setu

Welcome to HFV.

Since I have not heard the choices mentioned by you, I will not comment on them. However, I can add a few choices which you may consider.

For AVR approx. 20-25k
1. Denon 1610
2. Marantz 4003

Speaker Set approx. 40-45k
1. Wharfedale Diamond 10 Home Cinema Package
2. Mirage MX/Nano 5.1 Package
3. Q Acoustics 1010i Package
4. Energy Take 5.1

If you do not mind bookshelves Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 fronts + 9 DFS surrounds + 9CS centre + Vardus Subwoofer would also fit in the budget and give quality sound.

Raghav

Hi Guys,
This is my first post on this forum. I have recently become a member of this group but in this short time I have gained a lot from your valuable querries and replies

I am looking for a 5.1 channel home theater system for room size of 20 ft * 10 ft .
I plan to use the system for 50% movies 40% music and others. I have shortlisted the following combinations of speaker and AVR :-

1. YAMAHA 465 AVR + CANTON MOVIE 120MX (Including cables) - 54K
2. YAMAHA 465 AVR + JAMO 402 - 65K
3. HARMON KARDON HKTS CINESYSTEM 11 with HK155 AVR - 65K

I need your suggestions as to which one is a better combination and also if there are any other options I can look for kindly let me know.

My budget is anywhere between 50k-60k

Regards
Setu

setu,

have heard the HKTS11. I was almost about to buy it but then put in some more money and went for

AVR 255
Control One - 4 nos
Control Now - Center speaker
JBL Css 10 - sub woofer

But for the budget that you mention HKTS 11 is quite nice and looks good too

mpw

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back