Yamaha A-S3000 or Pass INT-250?

I had auditioned (thanks to Prithvi) the Harbeth 40.2 Anniversary speakers with Pass Labs Power & Pre. Source was Esoteric N05. It was a potent combination. If you like the sound of Harbeth, Pass Labs will be a worthy synergy to try.

If I remember it right that's Prithivi's personal setup (at least used to be) and is isolated from mains via online double conversion UPS . I think if someone is in Bangalore and can afford Pass first hand then it's a no-brainer. At that budget, it's worth visiting him because one can audition Karan Acoustics, Conrad Jhonson and AirTight alongside Pass.

Last edited:
I use 40.2 with Conrad Johnson Pre/Power. I have heard Pass Labs Pre/Power with 40.2 and was really good, would assume INT 25 would be equally good. Pass Labs only limitation is it have only 3 to 4 inputs. Other option is Karan Acoustics integrated Amp.
Yes, Karan KA I180 is an excellent amp.

I had auditioned (thanks to Prithvi) the Harbeth 40.2 Anniversary speakers with Pass Labs Power & Pre. Source was Esoteric N05. It was a potent combination. If you like the sound of Harbeth, Pass Labs will be a worthy synergy to try.
Yes , Esoteric , Pass labs and Harbeth would probably be my go to sound ( though I haven't heard it as yet ). Alas , I have to make do with the cheaper substitute.
Cheers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back