Yamaha Aventage Rx A880 or Yamaha Rx A6a

Hi
Based on the features you would use, compare the specs and check even the output.

Sometimes some owners are content with older models than newer ones as the owner would use limited features.

We also have a Yamaha owners thread where you can post this.

Hi
Based on the features you would use, compare the specs and check even the output.

Sometimes some owners are content with older models than newer ones as the owner would use limited features.

We also have a Yamaha owners thread where you can post this.
I dont have the option to check , so confused

Note sure if this was shared earlier, good insights to the AVR before purchasing for a calculative decision

Is 8k a priority for you? Also what speakers are you using? There are a lot of variables..
Used mostly for seeing movies , i have a 5.1.2 atmos setup , wharfedale speakers, 8 k isnt a priority , since the Ax 880 or the 1080 wasnt available , i was given this choice

Used mostly for seeing movies , i have a 5.1.2 atmos setup , wharfedale speakers, 8 k isnt a priority , since the Ax 880 or the 1080 wasnt available , i was given this choice

Hi. What was the price quoted by dealer for V6A? Was there any room for further negotiations?

Yamaha Aventage Rx A880 or Yamaha Rx A6a , which AVR should i buy
Continueing this conversation , i am yet to get the Yamaha Aventage Rx A880 ,is it ok to go in for the Denon AVR X2700H in exchange(same price) instead the Yamaha, requesting for an early reply from the forum friends

Denon is a good choice if the budget permits. I got RX V6A for 58K from AVBestBuy. A little on the higher side but that was to be expected because of low stocks everywhere. For Denon X2700H, no one would quote less than 74K when I was buying. I'm happy with V6A so far.

Continueing this conversation , i am yet to get the Yamaha Aventage Rx A880 ,is it ok to go in for the Denon AVR X2700H in exchange(same price) instead the Yamaha, requesting for an early reply from the forum friends
Yamaha Rx A880 will be superior to Denon x2700 .You should look atleast X3600 series atleast for that.

Denon AVR - x2700 is certainly the best unit and favorite among FM but Yamaha Avantage series have better components, Power supply and build quality. My friend is still using his Yamaha A800 after long 8+ years.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back