Yamaha AVRs having voltage on them

sand87ch

I had seen 4-5V potential on My yamaha RX-v685 i had purchased months ao giving me a tingling sensation or shock that was constant and thats when i used a tester to check it.

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...ents-and-usb-port-in-india.80609/#post-890085.

I sold the earlier one for a huge loss.So i went to a dealer for a new one and asked to check if the yamahas indeed do have any electric potential on them before purchase.

i can now confirm that almost all models above 3073 that i checked at a dealers recently has this potential and this increases as u go up the ladder.i mean say from 3073(no voltage on body) to 685(3-4 V) to 880(5V).even their stereo amps.whereas sm as u may have seen on this forum in kolkata and mumbai i suppose dont have this issue on their 685's.i srsly dont understand whats happening.
so referring to the mail from yamaha i remember how their models they suggested dont have this issue and if its there its defective.i don't know wat to say.

So still not bought one and am surprised that some AVRs of yamaha have it and some don't and its like a mess.Also a sound engineer guy who sets up home theatre after listening to my ordeal suggested that if there is leakage potential and if you connect it to other devices then slowly the minute current that will be there will take a toll on the chips involved in the other devices.

Still without an amplifier and hence left stranded with two new Polk S20 speakers bouht in June 2020 with no use.

Please check deep in this thread i lost the page no

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back