Yamaha marantz Denon

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Need a budget AVR. Must have 4k. Must have WiFi and BT. What are my options? Need it for my sibling. He's just starting up and wants something with a budget.

Thank you.

Yamaha rx483.
I am also new and planning to buy the same.
Or marantz 1508 but i don't think it has wifi. IMO Cromecast is cheap n best option for that.

Max budget is 25-30k.

My brother will only use 2.1 channel.

WiFi and BT is a must. So is a sub out.

Max budget is 25-30k.

My brother will only use 2.1 channel.

WiFi and BT is a must. So is a sub out.

Pioneer / Marantz/Denon AVR with Wi-fi & bluetooth is above your budget.. Not sure if one is aval with Yamaha & Onkyo models within your budget..

There was Sony AVR 550 for 14K @Reliance Digital, it doesn't have bluetooth (or) wi-fi.. But by adding a chromecast it would solve the wireless playback issue.. Same with Pioneer 330..

Convinced him to get a Marantz nr1509.

Now speaker options in the range of 10-15k. Seems a tough job. Anyone heard the Taga Platinum one or the BA a25?

Convinced him to get a Marantz nr1509.

Now speaker options in the range of 10-15k. Seems a tough job. Anyone heard the Taga Platinum one or the BA a25?

Try Monitor Audio MR2 (18K) . Goes very well with Marantz. MZ Audio is distributor I think. Never liked the sound of BA. Muffled sound. Bloated bass.

Hi Derek,

Choose something from here....

http://sayhifi.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=235_253#/sort=p.price/order=ASC/limit=25

I heard the Taga Platinum One at MZ Audio a couple of year backed hooked to a Marantz Stereo amp....sounded good for music....decent bass...

The Bostons A25 are good...heard these too at MZ Audio ...again hooked to the Marantz Stereo amp......performance almost the same....Boston would be a little more smoother on loud volumes....
Amongst Taga platinum one and the Boston speakers, which according to you was best paired with Marantz ?

Hey,

Are you looking for only New or Pre Used? There could be a Marantz NR1504 available for around 20-22k. Spend the saved money on better speakers. Its the speakers that make the sound in the end.

MaSh

Looking for new gear only mash for my brother. Can't decide on the speaker's!

His main priority is music but he also wants to connect the amp to the tv. A stereo amp would be the obvious choice but then, there is the issue of tv connectivity.

Hi Derek,

Choose something from here....

http://sayhifi.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=235_253#/sort=p.price/order=ASC/limit=25

I heard the Taga Platinum One at MZ Audio a couple of year backed hooked to a Marantz Stereo amp....sounded good for music....decent bass...

The Bostons A25 are good...heard these too at MZ Audio ...again hooked to the Marantz Stereo amp......performance almost the same....Boston would be a little more smoother on loud volumes....

Hi I don't recommend making purchase decision from grey market sellers. The seller does not even provides genuine bill for claiming warranty. My own experience.

What's the video source and how are you planning to use it?
Can it not be connected directly to the TV and the audio to a stereo amp?
Does the source have such connectivity options?
Then you could look at stereo receivers from Yamaha, Onkyo , Denon, etc

Hi I don't recommend making purchase decision from grey market sellers. The seller does not even provides genuine bill for claiming warranty. My own experience.

There are many dealers out there and i am sure no one will make blind purchases without checking for warranty etc.......some sites provide indicative rates of products in one page which can give an idea to the buyer...so that he can negotiate accordingly with his preferred dealer for the best price....

Its good that you have highlighted your experience with this dealer.....members can be cautious now....

Totally agree @efernand1 on handy indicative prices in one page. However, in most of the cases price mentioned on this website sayhifi.com are considerably low than what is there on other reputed sites like hifimart.com, profx.com, ooberpad etc.

What could be the reason?

Possible reasons would be quick sales......lot of dealers...products not moving...hence competitive prices .....at the end of the day...as consumers we can take a judgemental call to decide to purchase or not...recommended to check and see where we get the best prices....with warranty....although the one year makes no big difference as in most cases, if the product is used in the specified manner, nothing goes wrong.....

Abroad the warranty varies from 3-8 years....depends on brands...this is seldom extended here.....

There are many dealers out there and i am sure no one will make blind purchases without checking for warranty etc.......some sites provide indicative rates of products in one page which can give an idea to the buyer...so that he can negotiate accordingly with his preferred dealer for the best price....

Its good that you have highlighted your experience with this dealer.....members can be cautious now....
Hello,
Did u buy from sayhifi online store? Is it genuine?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back