Yamaha Musiccast & Tidal

GeorgeB

Yamaha’s Musiccast has exceptionally good features in terms of selecting the source, speaker settings etc etc.

But when it comes to TIDAL App inside Musiccast, the interface is extremely poor.

First of all UI of TIDAL App itself not so user-friendly for me.

Even the “Explore” menu is missing, so if you want to access the TIDAL MASTERS, you need to “search” for it.

Wondering if fellow FM’s who are using Musiccast and Tidal noticed it or am I missing something.

Attachments

• Tidal App.jpeg
    Tidal App.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Tidal in Musiccast.jpeg
    Tidal in Musiccast.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11
@GeorgeB,I completely agree with you,The interface is so poor that it takes a lot of time to get used to it.
You cannot distinguish between the Master Quality and other tracks in the Music-cast APP.Hope the Tidal Connect work for the Yamaha devices in future.

Yamaha’s Musiccast has exceptionally good features in terms of selecting the source, speaker settings etc etc.

But when it comes to TIDAL App inside Musiccast, the interface is extremely poor.

First of all UI of TIDAL App itself not so user-friendly for me.

Even the “Explore” menu is missing, so if you want to access the TIDAL MASTERS, you need to “search” for it.

Wondering if fellow FM’s who are using Musiccast and Tidal noticed it or am I missing something.
Hi George Whats the highest bitrate you are getting for tidal through musiccast?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back