Yamaha RX V357 and Asrock AB 350 Pro 4 Motherboard, RX 570..How to use these to get 5.1 audio as no Toslink out

I have windows 10 home. It was active till last month. Now says its not activated. Not sure if that is what is driving few things not being visible to me.
No, that's not the problem. Windows activation only enables personalization and further updates. This thing relates to audio driver. Anyway pm'ed you my whatsapp no. I can try to rectify the problem if I get over to the pc via remote desktop, if that's okay for you. We can do this on weekends.

HI All...one final update from my side on this topic (I hope)...I am able to get 5.0 sound from my existing setup thanks to help from this forum - Particularly @vishal_k who took remote control of my desktop and troubleshot the software issue. Assassins Creed Odyssey even on my budget 15 year old HT setup sounds amazing.

The sub is at hyderabad - once lockdown ends..will figure out some way to get that as well and hopefully it will work.

I have made a small contribution to the site. Many many thanks again for the help!!!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back