Yamaha RX-V663 Speakers

Yup, you guys were right after all, had been to Reliance digital today, and the mrp on the box was 32.5k (not 29.5k), the sales guy told me he could give it for 30k... But i had already taken delivery yesterday :-(

The thing in these reliance stores is that the sales reps are very ill informed or are just plain dumb, they have 2 dedicated demo rooms for HT AV, and if you ask some one just 10 feet away if they deal with HT speakers, they dont have a clue!!!

I had called up the Rivera international (Mumbai) people too, they quoted 39.5k again and it seems Reynolds inc. is a branch of their's and gave me the same persons contact that i have been negotiating with.

Is there any way i can return the speakers and get my cash back, can i do that?..
I have not used them, they are in their sealed paper and plastic covers.

Hi Nikhil,

I am not sure if they will take back... you can tell them that same product is available for 30K in b'lore and request for a refund of the extra amount. If you are lucky you might get it. Try telling the dealer that you will not recommend your friends or forum members to purchase products from him and it might spoil dealers reputation. Lets see what he has to say to you.

Thanks,
Prakash.

But in US they can return the speakers even after using them if they r not satisfied, this is really unfair to us indians. Anyway will try to get back the extra amount. thank you.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back