Yamaha RX-V671 Input Volume Memory

ae255605

I have recently purchased a Yamaha RX-V671 reciever and was looking for a little help with a possible setting. Does anyone know if there is a audio volume memory setting so that each input has its own memory. I have a few different devices that require very different amplification needs. Any advice would be helpful.

Augustus

I can say with 667 that I can set initian & max volume & perhaps no individual control.

Does the AVR feature quick selection buttons? Denon AVRs have 4 quick selection buttons and each button can be used to store a particular input and volume settings.

Does the AVR feature quick selection buttons? Denon AVRs have 4 quick selection buttons and each button can be used to store a particular input and volume settings.

There are 4 buttons like BD,TV on remote,they are used for quick navigation.I have not used them,but input can be selected,not sure about volume level.

^^. In Denon AVR one can assign an input to the quick button and set the volume level. Keeping this button for pressed for a few seconds will save the settings to memory.

I have recently purchased a Yamaha RX-V671 reciever and was looking for a little help with a possible setting. Does anyone know if there is a audio volume memory setting so that each input has its own memory. I have a few different devices that require very different amplification needs. Any advice would be helpful.

Augustus

Rx-v671 doesn't have any per input specfic audio volume settings. We can only store the initial volume level and that is common for all inputs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back