Yamaha RX-V671 Input Volume Memory

ae255605

I have recently purchased a Yamaha RX-V671 reciever and was looking for a little help with a possible setting. Does anyone know if there is a audio volume memory setting so that each input has its own memory. I have a few different devices that require very different amplification needs. Any advice would be helpful.

Augustus

I can say with 667 that I can set initian & max volume & perhaps no individual control.

Does the AVR feature quick selection buttons? Denon AVRs have 4 quick selection buttons and each button can be used to store a particular input and volume settings.

Does the AVR feature quick selection buttons? Denon AVRs have 4 quick selection buttons and each button can be used to store a particular input and volume settings.

There are 4 buttons like BD,TV on remote,they are used for quick navigation.I have not used them,but input can be selected,not sure about volume level.

^^. In Denon AVR one can assign an input to the quick button and set the volume level. Keeping this button for pressed for a few seconds will save the settings to memory.

I have recently purchased a Yamaha RX-V671 reciever and was looking for a little help with a possible setting. Does anyone know if there is a audio volume memory setting so that each input has its own memory. I have a few different devices that require very different amplification needs. Any advice would be helpful.

Augustus

Rx-v671 doesn't have any per input specfic audio volume settings. We can only store the initial volume level and that is common for all inputs.

Back