Yamaha-RX-V683-vs-Denon-AVR-X2400H

Yamaha 683 is a beautiful and great sounding AVR. I feel that series (683, 685, V6A) is perfect for home consumer needs.

I think availability is a real challenge. I am in market for V6A, or Onkyo NR7100 or Pioneer LX305 - just not able to find anything with dealers, or shops on Google or on OLX. If you have any assistance - pls DM me.

All avr will match with wharfedale speakers.Yamaha will serve better for movie purpose. Sony has little better tonal quality than Yama if music is also priority. Denon will have warmer and bold sound compare to both.Demo all if possible as its hard to get perfect balance for movies and music
Dear @spirovious, thank you for your reply. My main point of interest would be music and as such I would appreciate a better sound quality more. I am also planning to start music composing in near future, so a higher sound quality would favor me more.

Yamaha 683 is a beautiful and great sounding AVR. I feel that series (683, 685, V6A) is perfect for home consumer needs.

I think availability is a real challenge. I am in market for V6A, or Onkyo NR7100 or Pioneer LX305 - just not able to find anything with dealers, or shops on Google or on OLX. If you have any assistance - pls DM me.
Dear @rksingh1, thank you for your response. I had no problem in finding these three models in the second hand market, so I can go for any of them. As for your answer, although I have normal consumer needs as well, my main point of usage would be music with a little bit of professional kick to it since I am planning to learn music production.

Please note @PANiC is based in Norway based on his profile. The scene here in India is different.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back