Yamaha sw100 10inch or BIC America V80 8 inch ?

Kevin

I planning to buy a sub for my setting up a stereo system 2.1 and upgrading it to 7.2 in future..what will be you option on Sub Yamaha sw100 or Bic v80? Pls suggest

I planning to buy a sub for my setting up a stereo system 2.1 and upgrading it to 7.2 in future..what will be you option on Sub Yamaha sw100 or Bic v80? Pls suggest
Are you looking at these subs due to budget? Interms of performance for a small room will do a very average job for movies and may do ok for movies. If you can provide your budget the FM’s can guide you better.

Did you check this thread: Bic America V80 vs Yamaha NS SW - 100

What's the room size and how much bass are you looking to achieve? Have you heard these subs? Both are decent subs. Yamaha's servo technology is considered really good and BIC has more connectivity options along with tight bass. However, knowing subs are quite sensitive to placement and room they are in, its best to audition both of them in a similar environment before committing.

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back