yamaha yht 299 vs Jbl CineSystem 500 si

iamroshann

Hello Guys,
i want to buy a new home theater , my budget is around 40k-50k , after searching for hours and days i got Yamaha 299 and jbl 500 si .Now, im confused between these two. please Suggest me which one is better or other speaker in these range.

i want to go with a reputed brand, and i don't want to assemble speaker it as i don't know much about it.

,Thank You :)

Hi

If you have already shortlisted on these models...trust your ears and compare the features between both...the Yamaha YHT299 seems to be a hot favourite for entry level system ...there is also a thread around this...

The system which appeals to you in connectivity options, appearance, performance and budget should be chosen....

If budget is tight, there are forum members who are selling their pre owned systems for reasonable rates....see For Sale by Owner or Hi Fi Ads...you may get a nice big system within the same budget or you may want to stretch a bit...

Thank you for replying but im super confused between these and ii dont want to go for a used product . i hope someone who have used it will guide me soon.

thank you for replying , i dont want go with used product and still im super confused between those two products , plz suggest me whiich one is better.
yamaha yht 299 vs Jbl CineSystem 500 si

Hi

A lot of members are using the YHT299 and there seems to be a lot of positive feedback...remember this is entry level HT system....there are more advanced systems which can start from 40k onwards and run into lacs.....

Trust your ears and decide between the two as you are the end user and not us...everyone has different tastes in hearing and enjoying their kind of music...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back