Yamo Home Theater

linc_inc

Hi All,

This is my first time here.Have been going through all the comments here regarding audio visuals and found it to be the right place for some good suggestions.
I am planning to go for a Home theater from Yamo.The S606 5.1 was too expensive for me so thought of the S404.Offer price was 45K at E-Zone.Still out of my budget.So I decided to buy it in bits and peices.Want to go in for the Amp and the Front speakers first.But I dont know the model number of the rest of the other speakers if I want to buy later.Could anyone help me with that.And of course views about my choice of home theater.

Regards,
Anil

I am not sure which products you are referring to. If they are the 606 5.1 speaker system and the S 404 MS 10 Home Cinema Systems, the company's name is Jamo and not Yamo. Through it is pronounced as Yamo. Yamo written like that is generally the pet way people call another company - Yamaha.

The S 404 MS 10 Home Cinema Systems consists of 1x DMR40 and two 303 bookshelve speakers. In this Jamo uses special DSP signals to deliver what is called 'Virtual Surround Sound' from just two speakers. There are no other speakers that go with this.

Cheers

Oops,thats a literal translation of how we pronounce the name.Sorry about that,though I knew it was Jamo I spelt it wrong.Anyways,I guess I have decided to go with the S404 HT itself,but just that I will be adding the sub a little later due to budget constrains.Could you suggest a good reciever for the same,I am currently looking at sherwood/Onkyo.Which would you suggest at a lower budget.

Regards,
Anil

Are you sure you'd like to settle for a "virtual surround" system? Its nowhere near the real thing-just do a shootout with a real 5.1 to hear the diff.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back