YBA design YA-201

Bobby

Hi guys,
I am getting a very tempting deal on this amplifier so thinking to buy :) Since so many +ve reviews are there in the internet,it seems a good amp to drive any reasonable floorstander. Friends, audition is not possible for me at the moment so i request our forum members who ever listened to this amp please come and share their valuable views on YBA's sound signature/characteristics etc.

Thanks

Hi guys,
I am getting a very tempting deal on this amplifier so thinking to buy :) Since so many +ve reviews are there in the internet,it seems a good amp to drive any reasonable floorstander. Friends, audition is not possible for me at the moment so i request our forum members who ever listened to this amp please come and share their valuable views on YBA's sound signature/characteristics etc.

Thanks

I have heard this couple of years ago HOWEVER before you buy you need to list other equipment and your listening choices. Without that it would be a hard thing to suggest.

What are you replacing the 201 with?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back