Yet another Advanced TL Book-shelf - Images

Congrats hari :clapping:

May be you can charge and share the cabinet dimensions, driver details and the crossover network to outstation interested members as completely built speakers could be a challenge in shipping as the weight is heavy. I think some people might be interested in building based on your design albeit at a charge.

Sharing the cabinet dimensions and stuffing required not an issue at all to interested FM. The challenge is in the cross-over as the drivers, boxes and cross-overs are an integrated part of this speaker and will vary based on the TS parameters and will have to be designed individually. It cannot be a design where a standard values can be used for all makes.

The best approach will be i design, measure, tune the crossover and drivers for the box and ship the drivers (woofer & tweeter pair) and the crossover networks. I will also enclose the cabinet dimensions and stuffing (with sample material for the density of the fiber) required which can be build on-site at owners location. This will ensure perfect tuning of all (box, drivers and crossover). If anyone interested in your city, you can collate details and let me know by PM and i could consider if time permits for me.

Posting both simulated and measured impedance of this advanced TL BS. You can see from the graph that both agree within 3% of each other in both phase angle and impedance.

Measured:

10cjfr5.jpg

Simulated:

30uwlz5.png

As frequency response is a function of impedance FR = f(z), we can consider the measured FR response also same as the simulated one within 3% to 5% of tolerance. Simulated FR is in post # 2 (top yellow line)

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back