You are so special!

To: Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain.

I have received an hour ago from you'll the gift, which is a 1TB external hard disk, i salute you'll for this gesture.

I am at complete joy with the way i am treated, will remember this for life.

If i am having fans and followers my job is done, and will always continue to be this way and will be more better at this forum.

The thread which i started "The Movies I Liked" was an idea which i got from forum member Kamal "Right Now I Am Listening To". About the "Free DVD" thread, it was my way of paying back to the forum members as without this forum i would have not known alternative ways of having the movies etc and most importantly by being at this forum it keeps me very happy.

I have always believed that knowledge is for sharing on continuous basis.

About dedicated home theatre, when i had put up the pictures on this forum during the year 2007, those days there was not one member who had a dedicated theatre or entertainment room. The trend now has picked up so well that today on this forum there are several of them who have made such a room, and i know that many more will be made and much better then mine depending upon the passion and limitations.

I have been sensible and practical in various walks of life for the simple reason that i have gone through hell and am still learning how to handle things as who wants problems in life.

I am a strong follower of being true expressive because this way the world does become a better place.

Well God does not recognize me so happiness and prosperity has always been at bay so all i can do is to keep the show going.

V.

Dear *****,

This thread is for you! You are so special to all of us and you have quite a lot of fans and followers. You are quite popular, so are your start-of-the-art setup and your threads. AFAIK, there are a few threads which continues to be alive and hot and have enormous amounts of views and replies and yours is one of them.

You have been a trend-setter in so many ways, be it your HT or anything else. I am sure HIFIVISION is more than happy to have a member like you. You are a person who is willing to give and share unstintingly. Your contribution to this Hifivision is so substantial and remarkable.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on your HT, your passion. More than that, you have been sensible and pratical human being who is really expressive at times and so very caring for others.

We have sent you our token of love to you and you should receive that any time soon and please accept that without any second thoughts, as it is filled with our unconditional affection and regards.

May God give you all the happiness and prosperity you need, for you can stay happily forever.

Wishes to you from other members:
"A token of love & appreciations to a true friend from all of the hifi followers". Spirovious

*****,We are fortunate to have a friend and role model like you. From iaudio

Lotsa love - *****! Suri

I welcome other members to convey your regards and wishes to this wonderful person. This is going to be a suspense for a while. If you want to know, PM me!

I thank all the fellow members for your support and participation without any apprehension!

Special thanks to Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Members,

It is time to unveil the suspense (come on guys, you are too smart, I can't help it. You are all so smart that you would perceive even from a blank post:eek:hyeah:), just checked the consignment status, been checking it every second for the last 2 days.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I hope he likes it!

It is a none other than "Vinay - the owner of state-of-the-art Red Theatre"

VINAY, WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!

Cheers!

P.S.: Once again, thank you buddies for your support, encouragement and your cooperation. It would not have been possible without you all. I have learnt quite a lot of things over the past few days:licklips:.

Hi Fellow Members,

It is time to unveil the suspense (come on guys, you are too smart, I can't help it. You are all so smart that you would perceive even from a blank post:eek:hyeah:), just checked the consignment status, been checking it every second for the last 2 days.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I hope he likes it!

It is a none other than "Vinay - the owner of state-of-the-art Red Theatre"

Congratulations vinay and thank you for your recent contribution to HFV. It really is a proof of how passionate you're about movies, music & hifivision:)

Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain - the "good samaritans" and nice effort:clapping::clapping:

But Venkatesh, you should have consulted stevieboy on "building the anticipation":) When I read the first two paragraphs in your initial post, I could guess it was vinay!

But Venkatesh, you should have consulted stevieboy on "building the anticipation":) When I read the first two paragraphs in your initial post, I could guess it was vinay!

Yeah, you are right. I will take his advise next time. Things have been a pretty hectic for me of late and I had to bother Santhosh and others a lot of times. Also, I ran out of patience, will do it pucca next time. I was literally going to kill the courier guy for not delivering it yesterday and finally my iphone saved me from doing that, as I could check the consigment status from it!

Cheers!

Vinay, Really happy that you like the gift! This is but a small token of our appreciation, just to share the joy we felt when we were at the receiving end of so much generosity( undeserved, almost!) from your side.
Special shout outs to Venkateshsmart for his initiative and coordinating things and Santhol for his effort to make the gift 'special'.( I dont want to violate coffeerights!)
Your good friend,
Titus

congrats vinay,

am sure you're gonna be loading up this disk with movies unless you're a purist and prefer the feel of actually handling your blueray/dvds. nice gesture guys!

regards

i also hope you learnt what parcels should contain instead of the white talcum powder variety you seem to prefer, if ya know what i mean ;) :D

Sure i did stevieboy! I will send you something more solid, that starts with R, has a D in the middle and X in the end:D

Fantastic moments....:yahoo: well deserved... good gesture & enjoy the joy of giving. Vinay - have fun with what you earned it.
thanks Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain.
special thanks to Venkatesh for his idea.:clapping:

To: Venkatesh, Santhol2, Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain.

I have received an hour ago from you'll the gift, which is a 1TB external hard disk, i salute you'll for this gesture.

I am at complete joy with the way i am treated, will remember this for life......
.......I am a strong follower of being true expressive because this way the world does become a better place.

......so all i can do is to keep the show going.

V.

Thanks Vinay, am glad that you liked it. If you remember some of my recent conversations, there were some subtle hints of this coming:).

Thanks Venkatesh for your initiative and fantastic co-ordination:clapping:.

Thanks to Iaudio, Suri, Konfused, Srinisundar, Teky, Spirovious, Idlebrain for making this happen. You are really special, looking forward to meet(only met Suri and Teky so far) you all some day:).

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back