Your equipments

Rem

a/v components need to be listed in profile

Guys,

Sr members especially kindly put the details of your equipments in your profile so that it would be really helpful for other users in identifying the users who has similar equipments as to the ones they have or are planning to buy and ask questions regarding the same.

Its a request and I do think its useful for everyone.I know that this thread itself is for that purpose but I think it would be more useful if its listed in the profile itself.

Present source - amp -speakers

and also

previously used equipments if any.

Thankyou
Rem :)

Last edited:
Then need to bring it back it would be very useful. Hve seen it in many forums in other countries where they have their full set of A/V components listed in their profile;

if I am planning to buy a certain speaker which some other member of the forum also owns I can ask specific questions regarding the same to that member and can get really valuable inputs before I purchase one for myself.

I agree. I even saw some great DIY stuff on this forum like the mighty sub based on the signatures. A friend even got ideas for his HT room based on Vinay's HT room i.e. the pics of it.

Hi,

I had brought this issue with the SuperMod (hifivision) long time back (the moment it dissappeared ) !! He says this feature is only now offered to the sponsored members only not to the general members (god knows why :rolleyes:)

So I don't think he's gona offer it for free when its being sold now for XX RS/$ :eek: !!

Moserw was that by any chance my sub that you mentioned in the post :D ??

Regards.

Hi,

I had brought this issue with the SuperMod (hifivision) long time back (the moment it dissappeared ) !! He says this feature is only now offered to the sponsored members only not to the general members (god knows why :rolleyes:)

So I don't think he's gona offer it for free when its being sold now for XX RS/$ :eek: !!

Regards.

Indeed it was. In fact I went around sharing it with so many other friends both audiophiles and DIY guys. Ditto for the monster cable... very fascinating stuff.

Hi,

Regards.

Hate to say it but doesnt that sound like selling members information without their consent :( . Anyway I encourage people to put these information in their 'About me Tab'. Lets see whether he takes that off too. :D

Hate to say it but doesnt that sound like selling members information without their consent :( . Anyway I encourage people to put these information in their 'About me Tab'. Lets see whether he takes that off too. :D

I think you have the wrong impression. I do not sell any info on members here!!!

Yes, you can use the "About Me" tab and I will not take that away!:D

Hi,

I too think Rem you got my quote wrong !! what I meant is the signature space is offered for the members who sponsor the forum in whatever way (in other words the space is sold;)) !!

So there is no sharing or selling of the info of the members and according to me he cannot sell it also coz when in one's personal page all info is available for all the members to read ;) !!

But I do like to voice my discomfort in this matter !! I mean when in the entire world there is not one forum where this is done (not that I know of, being member to more a dozen Audio forum and having seen tonnes of them) ! so why is this done ??

Mr Mod,care to shed some light on this :rolleyes: ????

Regards.

Hei really nice of you to reply for tht I thk more ppl shud do it; it wud be of enormous help;
then i heard tht its only for sponsor members hence the misunderstanding.

Anyway I just wanted everyone to put it in their profile to help others. Thats the only thing I found lacking in this forum other than that this place is amazing by having this it could be even better.

Just my view.

Thankyou
:D

Hi,

I too think Rem you got my quote wrong !! what I meant is the signature space is offered for the members who sponsor the forum in whatever way (in other words the space is sold;)) !!

So there is no sharing or selling of the info of the members and according to me he cannot sell it also coz when in one's personal page all info is available for all the members to read ;) !!

But I do like to voice my discomfort in this matter !! I mean when in the entire world there is not one forum where this is done (not that I know of, being member to more a dozen Audio forum and having seen tonnes of them) ! so why is this done ??

Mr Mod,care to shed some light on this :rolleyes: ????

Regards.

Sorry for that soundsgreat I know I got it wrong; Yeah that what perplexed me as well soundsgreat tht feature is of enormous help, hve seen it in countless other forums that would really add real gloss to this forum everything else is top class, just our suggestion to make this place even better

Do consider it HIFI

Hi,

Hey no need for that :) ! its ok,I just thought to clear it thats all !! I know you must've typed it in hurry or something so only the mistake !! anyways no harm done,no pun intended I guess !!

Regards.

Ok Here is the list of Equipment i use at Present.

CDP ----------------Marantz CD 6002
Amplifier ------------Marantz PM 15S1
Speakers -----------Dali Ikon2
Cables -------------- Straight Wire
Interconnects ----------Atallona

System used before ---Ohh Please dont ask me:eek:

thank you
Vijay
pune.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back