YouTube video support

rksingh1

Dear members,

This is specifically for members in Bangalore and more so towards north of it.

I have an youtube channel with around 1700 subs. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDy8x0yAyyvI8LMabXUeTQ?view_as=subscriber

I have been posting youtube videos on audio equipment I own, but there is a limitation to things that I can own. I wasn't sure how else I can review other equipment and let audio enthusiasts form a perspective. Then I thought of this forum and all you audiophiles.

So here is the tough question:

Would forum members be willing to let me audition, create and post reviews of their equipment to benefit all the other audio enthusiasts and also help my channel. Such reviews will typically take 30-45 mins of time, plus 15 mins of interview of the owner. Interview can be dropped if not comfortable. I am open for other suggestions if any on this topic.

Thank you all.

Regards
Ravi K Singh

Great initiative. It will be very useful of folks dipping their feet into this hobby.
Until they get sucked under :D
There are a few local FMs who are into making YouTube videos.
Maybe you guys can collaborate and cook something up from a local perspective for benefit of HFV members/visitors.

I'd be happy to host you at home once this pandemic situation comes under "control".
Whenever that is.

Cheers,
Raghu

Dear members,

I have an youtube channel with around 1700 subs. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDy8x0yAyyvI8LMabXUeTQ?view_as=subscriber

I have been posting youtube videos on audio equipment I own, but there is a limitation to things that I can own. I wasn't sure how else I can review other equipment and let audio enthusiasts form a perspective. Then I thought of this forum and all you audiophiles.

Would forum members be willing to let me audition, create and post reviews of their equipment to benefit all the other audio enthusiasts and also help my channel. Such reviews will typically take 30-45 mins of time, plus 15 mins of interview of the owner. Interview can be dropped if not comfortable. I am open for other suggestions if any on this topic.

Thank you all.

Regards
Ravi K Singh
Good initative . Will be very useful to the hvf community

Dear members,

Thank you all.

Regards
Ravi K Singh
Did you buy all your gears from one dealer? Best way to review multiple products is to establish well with a dealer and convince him that he will get good advertisement as well. My regular dealer is max HT Chennai and since I have established a good relationship with him he has supported me with home demo of all the products that I purchased from him. Also since my office is near by I visit his place when ever some new product is available for demo.

Hi Ravi (@rksingh1),

I went through your channel today. What struck me the most was: one, your amiable demeanour and soft, comforting voice; and two, your passionate approach to whatever you do/possess (audio/video, cars, travel). And of course the palpable volition to help viewers with all that you can share.

The reviews are well-made too, giving the viewer an authentic feeling with the homely settings and your balanced views. Finesse and perfection don’t matter so much, but they also develop as you go.

I sincerely wish you are able to get going with your expressed vision above. Our forum community in Bangalore will surely extend you welcoming support in the endeavour.

Keep it going!

Thank you so much @SachinChavan - those are very inspirational words.

I am still new to this and the journey has been immensely enriching. I'll continue to explore and find ways to get better at this.

Thank you so much!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back