Zinwell ZP 500

shredder i am planning to buy it.. we wud need more reviews..i got a jazz theatre as well
42in and 700w... however m gonna connect it to my logi z-5500..

wud love to see few pics with the thing in action..

if possible try taking a video and link upload to youtube..

shredder i am planning to buy it.. we wud need more reviews..i got a jazz theatre as well
42in and 700w... however m gonna connect it to my logi z-5500..

wud love to see few pics with the thing in action..

if possible try taking a video and link upload to youtube..

No don't get me wrong... I haven't bought Zinwell player as yet. I was considering it but am also considering an iOmega HD director edition as well, since they cost about the same (and iOmega comes with HDMI cable bundled).

hdmi cable will be hardly.. 300 bucks odd.. however rest depends on the features..

True.... but at this level I think they will all play videos without any hitch. Only differences would be in things like user interface, time spent loading, remote button layout (Zinwell remote appears to be really big), and running temperature. By the way what is the street price for the z 5500? I think it might actually be better than a budget HTiB....

It's a great player. it supports mostly all the formats of videos and the +++ point of this player is that you can just plug an external DVD drive and watch movies..

Really verrryyy happy with this player :)

It's a great player. it supports mostly all the formats of videos and the +++ point of this player is that you can just plug an external DVD drive and watch movies..

Really verrryyy happy with this player :)

It does not play DTS HD-MA and Dolby THD right?
On which avr you tested?

MRIGESH.. we wud need your input about the format it plays and also the features and
detailed reviews... as most of the media players can do what it is doin however price is the best part of it..

we wud aprreciate if u can put pics of this thing in action and also as (HEMANTWAGHE) STATED we want to know bout the dts hd-ma and rest..

Hi Guys,
I had spoken to the dealer Sygwind who posted Zinwell on ebay which tickled our minds to buy it looking at the price and features. He said it has DTS HD passthru and chipset used is pretty good one when u compare with high end media players like the Xtreamer etc. There are firmware upgrades which the seller will post it whenever one pops up too. Now the player part..The review done by AV Max proved that it is infact in the league of mid-high end Media players with its Audio, Video and file format capabilities. It is certainly worth a buck to shell out on comparing the other players like Iomega WD live Asus which are priced little higher. The only shady part is, it is manufactured in Taiwan and always not sure about the reliability of these players in long run.

Also let us know if the remote has a 0-9 keypad numbering on it..... so that we can jump to a particular scene without having to FFD or rewind.........

Hello everyone..
I am using this player from a month.. I am glad to say that it plays all of my files & is a much better option comparing to other players.. The seller syngwind also has more players for kaiboer also which are also very good players i have seen it.. I had personally visited his office and saw those players.. this guy has a lot of information about the media players industry and keeps on bringing new products.. you can also visit his website for the players in which he deals in.. transinnovators.com

Hi Guys,
I had spoken to the dealer Sygwind who posted Zinwell on ebay which tickled our minds to buy it looking at the price and features. He said it has DTS HD passthru and chipset used is pretty good one when u compare with high end media players like the Xtreamer etc.

Which chipset?
Any proof?
Any one tesred dts HD-Ma passthrough?As 1 st gen Xtreamer also claimed to passthrough HD audio codecs ,but later realised it lacks specific chipset.
Also sometimes I doubt sellers ability to distinguish between DTS and DTS-HD MA

If it is passing through why not mentioned in sp[ecs sheet?

any owners please post pics for the same in action along with the video format support and other functions..

Plz plz plz.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Support Bit Torrent (BT) Download!

#

- 8 Multi-Language Menu:

English, Simplify Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French,

Spanish, Germany, Italian, Dutch

In the Box:

(1)HD Media Player(Black Color) x 1

(2) Remote Controller x 1

(3) Power Adapter (Input: 100~240V)

(4) RCA Cable x 1

(5) YPbPr Cable x 1

(6) Battery x 2

(7) User Manual x 1

(8) Quick Start Guide x 1

(9) Vertical Stand x 1

Actually there is one more...:)

HiMedia HD 300A.. the one i am using... 5500.. 1 year warranty and all.. and it says it does pass through and what not... but no way of testing it.. so not bothered..

I have one more functionality to check.. waiting for the laptop HDD i bought.. will post a write up soon..

and yea its distri is anuj @ mediahome. 1 year replacement warranty through him.

best thing is the looks, i need a pretty player. the brushed metal surface is just awesome.. and from firmware.. it looks like a ac ryan rip off.. especially the loading screen. :).

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back