1 TB internal HDD for asus laptop

Locally..only 5400 rpm availible...hdd...shud i go ahead and install
Wait. While one 7200 rpm hdd transfer rate is 30% more than 5400 rpm. Seagate has SSHD which is essentially HDD with solid state tech which makes one SSHD I.e. solid state hybrid drive is 5 times faster than hdd of same rpm.
You will get 5400 rpm 1TB sshd of seagate costing little above 8k. And you might have experienced how fast is SSD in comparison to HDD.

Wait. While one 7200 rpm hdd transfer rate is 30% more than 5400 rpm. Seagate has SSHD which is essentially HDD with solid state tech which makes one SSHD I.e. solid state hybrid drive is 5 times faster than hdd of same rpm.
You will get 5400 rpm 1TB sshd of seagate costing little above 8k. And you might have experienced how fast is SSD in comparison to HDD.
utna budget nahi

Go ahead man, if only 5400rpm drives are available, then that's it. Word of caution, if the Laptop is still under warranty, opening the back panel may void it. Better check with Asus support once. Also, put a rubber glove before installing the drive, HDD is prone to damage due to statics.
i spoke to the servcie centre chap...waranty wont void..but hes asked me to be careful to avoid damage while installing...they do it but charge Rs 800.00 labour.Ill soon be moving to nearby bigger city where ill pick up the 7200 rpm hdd and have it installed there

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back