100" Fixed Frame Screen Suggestions

vij

I am looking for fixed frame 100"(could be 92", not decided) decent screen.

I got quoted Rs 43,975 for Grandview 100"(16:9) Fixed Frame with HD Matte white Fabric - by Vector Systemes, Hyderabad

I would ideally like to keep it within 35k. What are your thoughts on the above price? Any suggestions?

I am looking for fixed frame 100"(could be 92", not decided) decent screen.

I got quoted Rs 43,975 for Grandview 100"(16:9) Fixed Frame with HD Matte white Fabric - by Vector Systemes, Hyderabad

I would ideally like to keep it within 35k. What are your thoughts on the above price? Any suggestions?

I think it is over priced..... but i am not sure.

Check with this store:

Home Theater Store in Hyderabad | Home Theater Shops in Hyderabad
it is in KPHB, near Malaysian township. Last year when I enquired they quoted about 30K for a 120" screen GRANDVIEW. Check with them once.

Good luck with that :)

Get the cheap 100"(16:9) Fixed Frame on ebay. That's what I got. There I'm sure not too different from those expensive ones. What you need to know is your ceiling need to be a shade darker. With white ceilings they will all look the same and the screen will look faded in the heavy lighted scenes.

Get the cheap 100"(16:9) Fixed Frame on ebay. What you need to know is your ceiling need to be a shade darker. With white ceilings they will all look the same and the screen will look faded in the heavy lighted scenes.
Getting the ceiling done with rockfon 0.9 NRC black

Getting the ceiling done with rockfon 0.9 NRC black

Do you have a pic of that? Is it a paint or cover? I would be interested. I still think the cheap ebay ones are good for the price. I would not spend alot if I were you, unless you are rich. :)

My suggestion will be start a WIP thread about your home theater room.

It will be easy for us to give you suggestion in a better way.

As I myself am from Hyderabad and I did hell of research before setting up my HT room. I can give u better suggestions about how to get it done in a cheap way.

I have posted a message about screens in your other thread. I forgot to mention that I did not go for those costly screens, I suggest u also the same.

But like other person said above..... do not go for those costly screens unless u r filthy rich :D

My suggestion will be start a WIP thread about your home theater room.

It will be easy for us to give you suggestion in a better way.

Right now only the plastering work is done. I will post a WIP thread once the ceiling work starts.

DIY Projector Screen Using Laminate

I am considering a DIY laminate screen. Have almost decided on the "Designer White" Seude laminate for the screen.
http://www.greenlam.co.in/solids/solids/designer-white/20-402

They come in 96"x48" size and would be perfect for a 98"(85"x48") diagnol 16:9 screen - wouoldnt even need any horizontal cut.

Looking at laminates, mainly due to the ease of maintenance and non-wavy nature. Has anyone else done this?

Mod's note: Please do not create multiple threads for similar requirement. Thread merged

Last edited by a moderator:
A month later, I was also in need of a fixed frame portable screen.That time i visited one online site name as elitescreens.com.They are available with variety of screens at affordable prices.You can visit and check.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back