100W HIFI Amp

Another Build :)

014_zpscab9fc72.jpg~original

009_zps5d96e562.jpg~original

008_zpsf5e4c1c7.jpg~original

006_zps615a7d69.jpg~original

Very similar in appearance inside to my Quad 909. Are you using the current dumping design too?

Nope, its based on blameless topology, with triple emitter follower output stage.

Regards,
Aniket

Actually these components are available only in multiples of 50/100 in Lajpat Rai market, Delhi. and are cheaper in bulk. for example, a single 1/4W resistor costs 1 Re. elsewhere, but here you could buy 100 for 50 INR.
From these quantities, I could actually build 5 stereo amps excluding the transistors and heatsinks.

Regards,
Aniket

--------------------------------------------------

Do you build and sell amp of this kind ( or of Higher output ) upon request from FMs? How much does this unit cost, if you are to make and sell such unit?
My question may sound very stupid as I am not DIY guy. I want to know the cost of a completely built amp(200+watt/per channel) amp, which doesn't require any pre-amp and should have bass, treble, balance, volume control? Is it anyway possible to add a sub-out or pre-out?

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------

Do you build and sell amp of this kind ( or of Higher output ) upon request from FMs? How much does this unit cost, if you are to make and sell such unit?
My question may sound very stupid as I am not DIY guy. I want to know the cost of a completely built amp(200+watt/per channel) amp, which doesn't require any pre-amp and should have bass, treble, balance, volume control? Is it anyway possible to add a sub-out or pre-out?

Hello Amitkg,

Yes i have built amps for some friends, i recently made this: http://www.hifivision.com/diy/49469-250w-250w-power-amp-build-5.html#post620747 amp for me. it puts out ~350W per channel into 4 ohms, has vol, bass and treble controls. For this complete amp the cost incurred was ~20k. the transformer, power supply caps, power transistors, enclosure and heat sinks are the most expensive bits. Yes it is possible to add sub out and pre out.

Regards,
Aniket

Hi aniket
Great work and i liked the sound quality at youtube video...
i'm kind a not expert so kindly can u attach the final pcb pattern to print and the component side layout... and please tell me how to test it or configure it for the first time run
thank you

Hi Vindeisel,

You said :

Hi aniket
Great work and i liked the sound quality at youtube video...

I am not sure what you mean ....

You have evaluated the Sound Quality from the You Tube Video sound ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back