2.0 or 2.1 under 50k

These are the two amps suitable for your budget. but Fosi has 2.1 out and Aiyma has remote, as you mentioned, but it has only a sub out. If I were you, I would choose the subwoofer-out option and go for an active subwoofer. If you upgrade this 2.1 amplifier to any class AB amp, your passive sub will need another amp. Always active sub will be a good option in your case.

These are the two amps suitable for your budget. but Fosi has 2.1 out and Aiyma has remote, as you mentioned, but it has only a sub out. If I were you, I would choose the subwoofer-out option and go for an active subwoofer. If you upgrade this 2.1 amplifier to any class AB amp, your passive sub will need another amp. Always active sub will be a good option in your case.
aiyima claming 24 bit on digital input options . but fosi has this option in there higher model it cost 25k

1000012368.jpg1000012366.jpgits mention that both have a active (powered) subwoofer out....

Upgrading to a class AB stereo amplifier with additional subwoofer amplifier will be within budget. Otherwise cost of active subwoofer can be more than the entire budget. If budget is not an issue one can go for active subwoofer.

I usually listen to 70s/80s american and british rock bands, blues, metallica, psychedelic rock like genre. I have a small living room where i will set the audio setup(speakers and amp). So from your experience which will fit best polk audio t15, mission lx2 mk2 or fyne audio f300?

And what type of amplifier of aiyima and fosi audio can be hooked up with the speaker. Need bluetooth and remote controller for my ease.
I have wharfedale diamond 225 hooked to Denon X2600h. I generally listen to Eagles, Pink Floyd, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac, Ambrosia, U2 and likes. I can say I am highly satisfied with wharfys. Although i have Aiyima (not sure about the model though) but it’s placed at my workplace hooked to ceiling speakers. I was thinking of hooking it someday to my wharfys but it’s bit time consuming task. Wharfys are not bass producing bookshelves but the broaders soundstage they produce is equivalent to listening to live stage performance. Previously I had Yamaha AVR & boy the music sounded so sweet with yammy. Don’t rush. Look for the old gear & get a better amp may be used AVR or something. I had sold my Yamaha AVR for 10K around. This way the SQ will be much better than what you desire. Used speakers are always better as the technology doesn’t change much with it unlike electronic gears.

I have wharfedale diamond 225 hooked to Denon X2600h. I generally listen to Eagles, Pink Floyd, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac, Ambrosia, U2 and likes. I can say I am highly satisfied with wharfys. Although i have Aiyima (not sure about the model though) but it’s placed at my workplace hooked to ceiling speakers. I was thinking of hooking it someday to my wharfys but it’s bit time consuming task. Wharfys are not bass producing bookshelves but the broaders soundstage they produce is equivalent to listening to live stage performance. Previously I had Yamaha AVR & boy the music sounded so sweet with yammy. Don’t rush. Look for the old gear & get a better amp may be used AVR or something. I had sold my Yamaha AVR for 10K around. This way the SQ will be much better than what you desire. Used speakers are always better as the technology doesn’t change much with it unlike electronic gears.
Ok..notes...i will look for a good deal for Powered speakers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back