2.1 for TV

parambir

Looking for 2.1 speakers for connecting to my LED TV.
1. Preferably towers.
2. Remote control a must.
3. Will they only come with RCA? I plan to connect Tata Sky HD box. So I will have to route audio through RCA and Video on HDMI directly to TV. (Correct me if I am wrong or there are other alternatives)
4. Budget...??? I am looking for something within 15K.
5. Bluetooth would be a bonus.

Thanks

1. Preferably towers.
3. Will they only come with RCA? I plan to connect Tata Sky HD box. So I will have to route audio through RCA and Video on HDMI directly to TV. (Correct me if I am wrong or there are other alternatives)

Thanks

My In Laws are using Panasonic Panasonic HT-20 2.1 Channel Speaker System (Black). Yes they are way below your budget however, fit your requirement well and also have very good sound quality for the price. They are using it connected to their Sony TV via RCA. TV is connected to Tata Sky with an HDMI and chromecast. The Audio from either of them is routed to the Panasonic.

If you want something better, look at Swan Active Speakers.

MaSh

1. Preferably towers.

Thanks

Towers for 15k is tough. Though few are available from the makers like Intex and F&D , quality of them would be much lower when compared with reputed satellites or bookshelf system. I would recommend to go for high-end models from Swans or Edifier. I personally been using Edifier 2.1 (with remote) for last 4 years and I am happy.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back