2 Taga 212 SE sub or 1 QB12

I would rather go for 2 subs over one if I had the budget. They will always fill the room perfectly.

I just bought the 212 SE few days back, liking it so far. Got it for 28k, since you might buy 2 dealers can offer further discount.

Even if you don't go for 212SE would suggest check out 10 inch subs too but go for dual setup.

Where did i say , I am getting 212 SE for 20K ?! , 1 QB12 cost around 48+ , while from Hifimart , 212 SE is around 30. The plan is , if 2 Tagas would perform better , I can add the second sub later , probably after couple of months while I cant afford 2 QB12 !

I think QB12 can be had for about 42k or lower if well negotiated.

While 2 subs are indeed better than 1 sub , do note the characteristics of the sub on how accurate, tight & punchy they are & also how deep they can dig with sufficient volume levels to fill the room are more important.

Having not heard either of the subs I cant really commet on how different they both would be in above aspects, but QB12 is well received across the various forums on all these aspects.

Last edited:
I've heard the Q Acoustics QB12 and i thought it was fantastic and went toe to toe with pricier SVS and XTZ subs.

I've heard the Q Acoustics QB12 and i thought it was fantastic and went toe to toe with pricier SVS and XTZ subs.
Wow !!! ... Tats a bold statement .. i mean , is Qb12 tat much good ? .. I mean , if its reaches 90 % of the SVS or XTZ sub with 30 - 40 % less price , its seriously awesome. !!

Wow !!! ... Tats a bold statement .. i mean , is Qb12 tat much good ? .. I mean , if its reaches 90 % of the SVS or XTZ sub with 30 - 40 % less price , its seriously awesome. !!
I'd suggest you audition them yourself and decide. They are popular brands carried by most retailers. Who knows, Maybe my brain was out of whack on the day i auditioned them side by side ;)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back