2012 Pana Owners > Do you see DSE or Banding

Image of DSE.....

Guys I downloaded NTSC link and anyways tv support NTSC as well per my nderstaanding...

I could see DSE clearly not sure how to define it...

Anyways, i will visit a showroom check if gree slide also look dirty on their panel as well...if to, will directly write to top leadership...

This is just about how my screen look like to naked eyes...I mean this is how I see it when viewing directly only true for green slide and a bit on blue slide too..

I Just bought a New Plasma...... | AVForums.com - UK Online

There are two to three distinct white band on green color with dark particles across the left of the screennnn

I just talked to authorised panasonic dealer of panasonic show room and later to his senior official on toll free number...when i asked about the VBI & DSE problems of 2012 plasma models ,they straight forward said...there are no such problems...and they have not yet recieved any complaint about that....and later i said ..im buying 50gt50d model...and if i have any such issues...will they replace it....they asked me to brief me to brief the problem ...and then i told them in detail the kind of issue it has...he said then take out the first glass mean Anti glare...and then see....i thought this man is ridiculous...he is trying to convince me with anything that comes in his mind...later i said if i want my money back if i proove is universal...he said i will check & return back....Those who have the problem....report to them from our side...and when that becomes a regular hurdle to him...he will then take some action on it

I just talked to authorised panasonic dealer of panasonic show room and later to his senior official on toll free number...when i asked about the VBI & DSE problems of 2012 plasma models ,they straight forward said...there are no such problems...and they have not yet recieved any complaint about that....and later i said ..im buying 50gt50d model...and if i have any such issues...will they replace it....they asked me to brief me to brief the problem ...and then i told them in detail the kind of issue it has...he said then take out the first glass mean Anti glare...and then see....i thought this man is ridiculous...he is trying to convince me with anything that comes in his mind...later i said if i want my money back if i proove is universal...he said i will check & return back....Those who have the problem....report to them from our side...and when that becomes a regular hurdle to him...he will then take some action on it

Thanks, but I would like to understand that you contacted because your pana 50 series is also suffering from it to just to reassure before your purchase...

DSE would usually happy if your slides are not uniform with naked eyes when you run it on display.. Don't click images and then see, as I found out images may have some bias induced...

My GT50 has banding with fast camera panning on STB signal. This is not present with BluRays though

Agree if this is not there in BD?..how's performance on cricket and soccer...it look terrible in hd channels..

I anyways had few bands on green color slides so guess that is causing this stupid dirty screen effect...

Agree if this is not there in BD?..how's performance on cricket and soccer...it look terrible in hd channels..

I anyways had few bands on green color slides so guess that is causing this stupid dirty screen effect...

No DSE seen

That youtube vid managed to give me a headache for half a day. Thank you very much!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back