3-D Blue-Ray Player

oh I see. Are you sure all BR players can play 3-D movies in 3-D ? If that's true then it's good.
3D is not 4k. So technically speaking HD br player should play it however if there is no 3D TV, br players will not play it. Thats my experience so far. But i have only experience with active 3D.

3D active is about 1080 p while passive is 780p or HD ready resolution which may not play in BR players. (Or it may, just not sure).

oh I see. Are you sure all BR players can play 3-D movies in 3-D ? If that's true then it's good.
This is incorrect.

3D viewing requires 3D capabilities throughout the chain, from the 3D disc, 3D Blu Ray player & 3D TV.

The 3D BluRay player is required to decode the 3D info from the 3D bluRay disc and hence a non 3D capable BluRay player will not do.

This is incorrect.

3D viewing requires 3D capabilities throughout the chain, from the 3D disc, 3D Blu Ray player & 3D TV.

The 3D BluRay player is required to decode the 3D info from the 3D bluRay disc and hence a non 3D capable BluRay player will not do.
I have a Sony BDP S1500. It is not mentioned as 3d but played a 3D film when connected to a 3D TV(9300D Sony). Then i must be wrong that it is a 3D supporting Blu ray player. I thought it was not and that all BRPlayers were capable of playing 3D films with 3D TV. My LG CX when hooked on to this BR player and a 3d disc played, it says the TV does not support 3D.

Update: I managed to lay my hands on a brand new LG 3-D player, a 2014 model, which a LG dealer had with him, unsold. It is a sealed pack & I'm very happy about it. Thanks to you all for pitching in with your suggestions.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back