30% Flat Discount & Free Shipping on MX Products

Muthusami S

Dear Members,

MDR Electronics (MX products) is offering 30% flat discount on all products and free home delivery. This offer is applicable for online purchase through their website (MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac) and valid from 18th Dec 2009 to 7th Jan 2010.

Interested members can avail this offer by registering with their website. After registration, the discount coupon with the promo code will sent to your email ID. The discount coupon can be redeemed while you pay for the items purchased. The discount coupon can be used only once in one transaction and the minimum purchase value is Rs. 1000.

Thanks Muthu. My advise is before buying check at your local place.

For example, I just bought a MX Universal Spike Protector model 1928E for 340 rs at our local electronics shop, though the price listed in the web site is Rs 786 (MRP is 983).

MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac

Bought this for 295 rs (Webprice is 534 and MRP is 668):
http://www.mdrelectronics.com/ProductDisplay.asp?PID=2472

So check before you buy bcos market price is almost 50-60% lower than the website price...I have no clue why this is!

Last edited:
Dear Members,

MDR Electronics (MX products) is offering 30% flat discount on all products and free home delivery. This offer is applicable for online purchase through their website (MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac) and valid from 18th Dec 2009 to 7th Jan 2010.

Interested members can avail this offer by registering with their website. After registration, the discount coupon with the promo code will sent to your email ID. The discount coupon can be redeemed while you pay for the items purchased. The discount coupon can be used only once in one transaction and the minimum purchase value is Rs. 1000.

not much of a deal. on SP road bangalore, by default you get real good discount on mrp of all mx products. this deal is on mrp with a 1000 bucks minimum purchase.
thanx for the post though. I am sure it still will be useful for some people from smaller cities where there is no direct access to their products.

For example, I just bought a MX Universal Spike Protector model 1928E for 340 rs at our local electronics shop, though the price listed in the web site is Rs 786 (MRP is 983).

MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac

So check before you buy bcos market price is almost 50-60% lower than the website price...I have no clue why this is!

You are right Ram. Even I had the same experience. Maybe this offer will be useful for those do not have MX dealers in their locations. Thanks for reminding me. By the way, have you got the Elvis 30 #1 Hits? Sometime back you wanted that album. Still I have a copy for you :)

not much of a deal. on SP road bangalore, by default you get real good discount on mrp of all mx products. this deal is on mrp with a 1000 bucks minimum purchase.
thanx for the post though. I am sure it still will be useful for some people from smaller cities where there is no direct access to their products.

That's right.

What a horrible website! All flash!

<added later>

Downloaded their catalogue too --- what a jumbled, unorganised mess, although it probale contains, somewhere, about every connector I ever dreamt of, and many that I don't even know about!

Last edited:
Hi Muthuswami, Thanks for sharing,

But actually you can get upto 50% discount if you get them from super dealor.I got my HDMI 1.3b 3mtr MX cable for Rs.450 and MRP printed was Rs.900(I was surprised)

hi, Anchor spike buster costs Rs 300/- MRP=300/- with 04 3pin sockets.and anchor is the best I hope??

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back