3D clips for testing 3D on your display

I had a HDD problem and I lost everything along with the new 3D clips that I wanted to post. I'll try again to find them and upload them and then post it here. :(

Here are some 3D clips I found, you can download them and enjoy 3D on your 3D TV. You can copy them to your pen-drive and plug in to your TV's USB port. You can also take them with you when going for 3D-TV audition.

P.S, I didn't upload any of these clips.

Do you know if these files are avaiable in torrents anywhere??

from this page, now as a free member...one download at a time:(

I had a HDD problem and I lost everything along with the new 3D clips that I wanted to post. I'll try again to find them and upload them and then post it here. :(

The problem with a broken HDD.. you lose years of photos, videos. :mad: Happened to me once. I guess we should keep a backup of a backup just to be safe.

@sm_vlr, there are torrents available just have to check.

@max123_ind, I stopped backing up everything and I'm buying BDs now. This is my 4th time 1TB crash and I''ve stopped downloading movies and stuff. :'(

@max123_ind, I stopped backing up everything and I'm buying BDs now. This is my 4th time 1TB crash and I''ve stopped downloading movies and stuff. :'(

Why not use BDs for backup? I use BDs and DVDs for backup and that has saved my bacon so many times... just yesterday I found a backup of some very important course files on a DVD that I had burnt over 8 years ago. The original I had purchased is no longer available (not being sold anymore and even the online server where I had access to this course material is not available anymore). Its sad even vendors provide support and actual material (that you have paid good money for) only for a year or two at the most. I have learned the hard way to backup on DVD, BD and even external HDD.

I used to back up on DVDs but that was 5-8 years back. I even have RoadRash in some DVD :p I backup to my external 1TB + 160GB + 500GB HDDs but all of them are quite full. So now, only buying movies in BD.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back