4K HDR movies Hyderabad

ajeetk

Hi, is there any place in Hyderabad where I can get 4k HDR movies copied to my hard disk. Looking for paid one..

I know downloading is an option but it will be long wait to make some collection.

Please suggest

If you buy a physical disk, some studios allow downloading the digital copy provided you have legally procured the physical copy. You can also rip that physical disk if you don't want to download it; it's legal or not; that's debatable. You can also buy digital copies these days from Apple TV Store.

If you buy a physical disk, some studios allow downloading the digital copy provided you have legally procured the physical copy. You can also rip that physical disk if you don't want to download it; it's legal or not; that's debatable. You can also buy digital copies these days from Apple TV Store.
Hmm yeah, got it. I was looking more like copy from some store. Like give the hard disk and they copy on chargeable basis.

Probably this will have copyright issue.

Ripping a CD is legal until one is keeping it for personal use.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back