4K Monitor with HDMI 2.1 for PS5 and PC Gaming

arunkumar711

Hi,

Recently, my gaming has been relegated from the living room to the 'study'. I am on the lookout for a 4K Monitor 120hz+ 27 or 32 inches with full HDMI 2.1 support. It would be primarily for PS5 gaming along with some PC gaming. Color accuracy would be a bonus but I am not sure if it would be possible with a high refresh rate and response time. I would like to future-proof it a little bit as I would be upgrading my current GTX 2080 pc in some time. Would really appreciate any recommendations for the monitor. The budget is up to INR 80000.

If going for 27", I'd recommend sticking to 2k. It's too small for 4k, hardly even perceptible.

If you're set on 4k, look for 32".

LG and Dell make some great monitors.

Hi,

Recently, my gaming has been relegated from the living room to the 'study'. I am on the lookout for a 4K Monitor 120hz+ 27 or 32 inches with full HDMI 2.1 support. It would be primarily for PS5 gaming along with some PC gaming. Color accuracy would be a bonus but I am not sure if it would be possible with a high refresh rate and response time. I would like to future-proof it a little bit as I would be upgrading my current GTX 2080 pc in some time. Would really appreciate any recommendations for the monitor. The budget is up to INR 80000.
color accuracy + HRR +4K is a no-go.
I was in the exact same boat as you 6 months ago. (relegated indeed! :D)

Settled for a Benq EW3280U (about 55K) - as a side benefit, it also works extremely well for work usage
Having said that, I was OK to compromise on HRR (i am pretty happy with 60hz) but not at all on color/contrast and resolution.. while it seems it may be the other way round for you.

@gourav : I am leaning towards 32 inches. But availability seems to be a problem.

@jameslilly96 : Thank you. I agree. My current work monitor doesn't have a vesa mount and that has severely reduced the ability to mount it.

@superczar : Yes, it's the other way round for me. I am making full use of the relegation to chase 4K + HRR. Looks like the first casualty has been the colors and the second being true HDR. I have space only for about 32 inches, otherwise would have gone for the LG C1 48 inches. Currently, the only options I could find are Gigabyte M28U, M32U or Samsung Odyssey S28AG70. But the availability of M32U or the Samsung Odyssey seems to be sketchy.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back