4k movies disc

Where we can get the 4k blu ray movies disc in India with cheapest rate???

I was also looking for the same. I recently bought Nolan's 8 movie collection for little over 5K from Amazone UK. I picked up few more from USoA amazon, Target for less than $10. It will take some time for that price in India. Couple of years back, blurays used to be at the price where 4K blurays available today. Nowadays, you can frequently find deals below Rs. 500. I am expecting another couple of years for 4K price to normalize. Till that time, it is best to import from abroad.

@matbhuvi What player do you have and did you buy the player in India? I heard DVD and BD have region restrictions. And how much customs did you pay for these discs?

Recently I have visited Sony DADC factory sale where 4K UHD discs were available from Rs. 399/- to 999/-. New movies were costing Rs. 999/- and old from Rs. 399/- to 899/-. But the titles were limited upto Disney production house only..... Soon we may expect 4K between Rs. 1299/- to Rs.1599/- and BD for Rs. 499/-. 4K UHD disc ( with Atmos/X) comes along with BD( with True HD/ HD MA) also so you have two copies of same movie.

4K UHD discs were available from Rs. 399/- to 999/-.

That's amazing. I'll rope in lot of movies if it is available at that price.

Soon we may expect 4K between Rs. 1299/- to Rs.1599/- and BD for Rs. 499/

True. I had bought at least 25 movies from amazon for Rs. 500 or less. You just need to keep on looking for the sale. They keep on coming periodically.

@matbhuvi What player do you have and did you buy the player in India? I heard DVD and BD have region restrictions. And how much customs did you pay for these discs?

I have a samsung BDH6500 imported from amazon US for $115 couple of years back (including import fee). Import fee for discs are hit or a miss. Touch wood, not much of a hassle for me so far in Bangalore. I recently bought a xbox one s ($167) in my last trip. Hoping to use that for UHD.

I have a samsung BDH6500 imported from amazon US for $115 couple of years back (including import fee). Import fee for discs are hit or a miss. Touch wood, not much of a hassle for me so far in Bangalore. I recently bought a xbox one s ($167) in my last trip. Hoping to use that for UHD.

Are you facing any region restriction issues as you're playing UK discs on a US player?

Are you facing any region restriction issues as you're playing UK discs on a US player?
There is no region code for UHD blurays. You can play 4K discs bought from anywhere on any 4K player. Region codes exist only for DVD and standard Bluray.

Recently I have visited Sony DADC factory sale where 4K UHD discs were available from Rs. 399/- to 999/-. New movies were costing Rs. 999/- and old from Rs. 399/- to 899/-. But the titles were limited upto Disney production house only..... Soon we may expect 4K between Rs. 1299/- to Rs.1599/- and BD for Rs. 499/-. 4K UHD disc ( with Atmos/X) comes along with BD( with True HD/ HD MA) also so you have two copies of same movie.
When is the next sale pls???

Sony DADC offers on music and movies...for Christmas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181215-180012.jpg
    Screenshot_20181215-180012.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20181215-180052.jpg
    Screenshot_20181215-180052.jpg
    832 KB · Views: 36
Back