5.1.2 speaker Pakage

Want a 5.1.2 tower speaker pakege for denon x2700 avr plz sugeest under 1lakh
welcome to HT world, 1stly need to understand what is purpose like movies or music , how much u use for movies & music
my suggestion is to check demo of few speakers & see whats ur taste of listening for movies & music.
For denon 2700 u can try IndiqAudio platinum achal or Diamond misra,Q acoustic 3050I LCR, KEF 850, monitor audio or Dali , Polk audio is bit sharp if u like it .
Slowly try demo & check what best suits ur taste & then invest on speaker as its one time investment .

These.. r good??
I had taken a demo of these while searching for my front LCR. They are value for money , specially the towers. They are good for movies. For music I think you may be better served by other speakers.
If you decide to go for Magnat ,try to negotiate for 25% to 30% discount on MRP.

Try the taga 5.0 package with a good subwoofer and a pair of atmos speakers. This will be the best 5.1.2 vfm package that u can have within 1 lac budget.

Check with surroundswar. They have introduced two budget brands Eltax and tangent. 5.0 tower package 35-48k Mrp. So with discounts it will be much less. You can invest the remaining amount in a good subwoofer. I have auditioned eltax and for its price it was decent enough. Taga harmony is the budget champ and forum favourite which is also available in your budget

@
Check with surroundswar. They have introduced two budget brands Eltax and tangent. 5.0 tower package 35-48k Mrp. So with discounts it will be much less. You can invest the remaining amount in a good subwoofer. I have auditioned eltax and for its price it was decent enough. Taga harmony is the budget champ and forum favourite which is also available in your budget

How were Eltax and which model did you audition? Any comparisons?

@

How were Eltax and which model did you audition? Any comparisons?
Eltax explorer. I just had a short demo and it was just plug and play. It was not calibrated and connected with a Denon 2500. It sounded decent and should be even better after room corrections.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back